Nineteen

Walking inside the school. It felt different. Hundreds of peoples were looking at me up and down, some were even whispering about me. "Oh my god, are you okay Steph." Lizzie running up to me with open arms. "I'm fine. Where's Josie." I asked. "In my mothers office. By the way hi auntie." My mother gave Lizzie a hug. "Well, I'm going to be talking to Mr Saltzman. In the mean time I'll let you know when I'll be leaving." My mother said with a sigh. I nodded and walked off with Lizzie. "So how has everything been the past couple of days." I asked out of curiosity. "Surprisingly the same, but of course people were talking about you." I figured, since I was the new student here. "It's okay though, because me and some friends of mine were heading into town. And I was wondering if your'e up for it?". I paused for a second. 

Am I actually ready to be seen again, after that accident. but then again. lizzie will just drag me over there anyway. "fine." I sighed. "where will be going into town anyway." I asked. "the mystic grill of course. best spot ever!." lizzie squeals. I nodded. I then receive and message from my mother. "I spoke to Mr saltzman. he will be helping you throughout the whole way. just please be safe and if anything call me, I love you" I replied back saying. 

"thank you and I love you too"

"thank you and I love you too". "ill catch up with you later lizzie, I have some things to do." I said. "oh okay. i'll just let you know when it's time to leave." walking off, I decided to go into my room. flopping onto my bed I just looked up at the ceiling. I then hear a knock on my door, "come in." I called out. "hey Stephanie." "hope?." I smiled. 

"well, you came back. i'm sorry for what had happen to you." hope looked down onto the ground. "it's okay. I think things happen for a reason. plus he's dead so I feel kind of great about that." I smiled slightly. "how was your first few days in transitioning." hope asked. "well for starters. it was weird with the whole drinking blood thing. but in my expectations I enjoy it. I mean the blood." "I can't ever stop thinking about it."

 I giggled. "I can help you, if that's okay." she offered. "thanks, but my mother just told me Mr saltzman will be helping." "if anything i'm just a room away." she giggled. "hey, I was wondering if you didn't get invited to come to the mystic grill. can you tag along with me." I asked. "sure, I wonder why anyone didn't invite me." hope sighs. "lizzie made the invite didn't she?." hope asked rolling her eyes. I nodded. "I don't know if I can come, you already know how lizzie gets when i'm around." hope huffed. 

"look, i'll let lizzie lay off on you tonight. but I can't make any promises." I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. hope nods and leaves the room.