Twenty Six

After hearing what Kai said I swallowed hard and looked at my father, his eyes looked broken. "why." I said shaking my head. "it's what she deservers, I wanted her to feel everything I felt when she trapped me in that prison world of her's." he grinned. my father got up and vamp ran to Kai and attempt to snap his neck but he missed. Kai looked directly at my father and he began to fall onto the ground groaning in pain. "enough Kai." I raised my voice in pain. "or what." he chuckles looking back at my father who was on the ground helpless. "what's with the grudge between my mother and you." I got up from the ground, blood dripping from my stomach. I then started to heal. "she trapped me in a prison world, where I have already been there for the last century by my father." I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"My mother wouldn't just trap you for no reason kai

"My mother wouldn't just trap you for no reason kai." I said tilting my head. "I see, you have your mothers traits." he chuckles trying to charge at me. he missed, causing me to grab the wooden stake and stab it onto his right leg. "don't forget my father's to." I smirked. kai groans in pain. I got up and tied him up. "i'm not finish with you yet. I will get my revenge." I kneeled down to him examining the other wooden stake. "just not yet." I scoffed while dragging the stake across his face causing him to jerk his head and groan. dropping the stake I went to my father. "are you okay dad" I asked concern. "your still bleeding kid." he said getting up, examining my bruises that were bloody. "I'll heal." I said with a sigh. "we have to check on your mother." my father said vamp running back to the house, so did i. 

"mom." I called out. "she's right here." he said with his eyes filled with sadness. "mom." I cried out loud. my father takes a bite from his wrist. my mother shakes her head, and I furrowed my eyebrows. "mom take his blood." I told her. "I'm already dying, I can't have vampire blood in my system." she smiled slightly with a tear dropping down her face. I shook my head and tears began to drop from eyes quickly. "no, I can't. I need you mom." my lips quivered. putting both her palms on me and my fathers face, I grabbed her hand. "just know, I will always love you both. I'll be fine." she nodded while her lips quivered. my dad gave my mother a kiss onto her forehead and carried her, "I'm gonna send her to the hospital." I nodded while a tear fell down my face again.