Two

Getting out of my fathers car. I took in the view of the high school where my family went to. I was a bit nervous. this is going to be my first time experiencing people, well people without any supernatural gene in them.

Walking inside the school. I gathered my surroundings and saw people with their friends. Walking into the counselors office for my schedule, I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." I said bending down to to pick up my belongings. "No worries, here let me get these for you." I looked up to meet his dark brown eyes. They were beautiful. "First year." He asked giving a slight smile.

"More like, first school year for me. I was homeschooled." I sighed. "Well your gonna love it." He said giving me reassurance. Nodding and then walking to the Principle's office. "Oh yes, have a seat and you are." He asked while making his way onto the computer. "Stephanie Bennett." "Well here you go. Your tour guide will be Jackson, he's waiting out there for you." He said handing me my schedule.

I nodded and made my way out in the hallways. "So your Jackson." I said smiling. "Indeed I am, kind of been knew you were the one who needed the tour. "Well right now I have world history." "What teacher." Jackson asked. "Mr Saltzman." I said squinting my eyes to read his name. "Oh he's our new teacher, our last one was in some kind of accident." He said making his way upstairs.

Following him I asked out of curiosity. "May I ask what was the accident." "An animal attack. We have a lot of those around here in mystic falls." He said. Really? Who came up with that. A vampire must've been the one who did that, but of course I'll just stick to the animal attack for now. "Interesting, do you know how long ago that was." "A year or two not so sure. Well this is it." He said knocking onto the door.

"Um thank you Jackson." I said nodding my head with a smile. "No problem." He stopped waiting for me to say my name. "Stephanie." I said. "No problem Stephanie." He smiled.

"You must be the new student

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You must be the new student. Come in." He said. Walking into the class people started to stare at me. "You can take a seat right there." He said pointing at a desk that was behind a blonde headed girl. "Why don't you introduce yourself to the class." "I'm Stephanie Bennett, I was homeschooled for two years." Mr saltzman made a face. "Did you say Bennett." He asked. "Yes, Bennett." I said raising my eyebrow. "Can I have a word with you after class." I nodded.

That was weird. The bell rang and everybody started to head out the door while I stayed behind. "You wanted to speak to me Mr salztman?" I said. "Um yeah, by any chance is your mother Bonnie Bennett." "Yes, she's my mother why." I asked. "You definitely should be at the Salvatore school Stephanie." He said. "I heard about it. It just was never my thing. I want to fit in with the people here." I said sighing.

"I'll have a word with your mother about it. Caroline would be more than happy to accept you." I nodded. "Your Alaric salztman." I said. "Depends on who's asking." He chuckled. "My father is Damon Salvatore, ring a bell." I asked. "The Damon Salvatore." He said with his eyes popping out. "Of course that rings a bell, would you give in a word for me to him." He asked. "Sure." I said making my way out the door.

No Humanity|| Legaciesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें