31 : Before the fall

You cannot see pride because it is so well concealed

You cannot see pride because it is so well concealed. When someone tells you that you're wrong, pride is what makes you insist that you're right and ignores them. It gives you a frightening courage that allows you to do every other sin in the long list of sins without remorse or even, necessarily, recognition, because pride rationalizes them away. Pride is dangerous...

And so am I.

Last Quest : Pride

Pride is the root of all other sin.
Test your friends
She made innocent cries a bridge to begin
Make herself appear to be an ally until the end

But all is revealed,
Things began to fall apart.
No elixir, no one can heal
The demon and ego that is rising in her heart

Look back,
Maybe you'll see the footsteps that would tell you how far you've gone

Each step I take is a burden on my very being … I need to live. Nilibot ko ang mata ko ngunit wala akong makita, thick, dark clouds block out any light from above and cover the lands in gloomy shadows. It's been a short while, but this place seems very promising as If I belong here.

Light as a feather I gently float above the surface, hanging gently in the thick smog that fills the air. "Welcome back…" ani ng babaeng kamukhang kamukha ko. Agad akong umatras but shadows keep on pushing me to her.

"Who are you?" Bulong ko. Hindi ko maintindihan ang nangyayari.

"I am you…" aniya. Mahaba ang buhok niya, kulay itim ito. Tiyak na mas maamo ang mukha niya kaysa sa akin. Hindi maipagkakaila na magkamukhang magkamukha kami pero alam kong hindi kami iisa.

Pumito siya, it was a familiar melody. Nanglaki ang mata ko nang marealize na ito ang paborito ko pakinggan noong bata ako. 

"Are you stealing my memory?" Bulong ko sa kanya habang gulong gulo. Tumawa naman siya.

"I can sense your horror…" bulong niya. "You're still scared? You've come this far, Haven." Natatawa niyang sambit.

"I can hear your breath, your heartbeat. I am coming closer…" bulong niya. Pinipilit kong umatras pero hindi ako makagalaw.

"What if I've decided that you'll be in hell for eternity, or your soul will be in hell for eternity… we can stay here forever. Just the two of us. Like a family. You'll be stuck here for being me."

"What did I do to you?" Bulong ko. Pilit na kumakawala sa mga aninong nakahawak sa akin.

"What did you do? You lived." Natatawa niyang sambit.

"You should just die… why does everyone want to save you? There is nothing special about you… maybe you just tried harder."

Pride… I am stepping on her pride because I am better than her, "let your ego rise, let your insecurities swallow you up. We all know that I am better than you… you're nothing but a duplicate." I said as I smirked.