1

"Y/N!! CAN YOU COME HELP ME PLEASE, THE COUCH IS FALLING!!! " I rushed downstairs to help aunt Angela with the couch she was trying to load in the lory. The lory was one of those furniture-moving ones for people who moved homes. I will be missing this place. My friends, my grandparents, my uncle and this home. My parents are still alive, but aunt Angela won custody of me because my parents weren't so great apparently. She said that "I shouldnt be raised in that kind of environment. " I was a baby, so I don't remember much about my parents, just pictures. But I am glad that I live with an amazing auntie like her, she did alot for me and she is a great person with a great character.

Finally, it was time to move. I love car trips, especially when you listen to music. The tall, dark sage-green  trees moving past from the speed of the car. The scenery outside the window looked like it came out of Twilight. If only i had a romance like Bella and Edward though. I was only single. Single for life. But, team Alice forever though!
I put my earphones on to listen to my favourite songs from my favourite playlists I made on spotify since this car trip is going to be quite long. Some of the songs fit the scenario outside the car window; my heart felt like it was going to burst out of complete happiness. I wish I could see this Twilight scenery everyday. I want this vibe.

My aunt and her boyfriend, Isaac, stopped for petrol and to get some food. Luckily their was a McDonalds. "Y/N, what would you like? " Isaac asked. He is a really nice guy. He makes my aunt happy, so I am happy aswell. " My favourite usual like always. " I replied. He chuckled and got out of the car. "Of course. " I looked out the window to see Isaac and auntie going inside. I could also see my reflection. My h/b/c(colour of hair/braids) were standing out. My s/c(skin colour) glowing from the reflection of the sun hitting my face, squinting my eyes since the sun was quite strong.
I was able to see our lory: it was parked behind us. Oh, Isaac and Angela where coming.

The car trip felt like forever. I fell asleep a couple of times too, but it was a good nap. I had a very weird dream where I was in a room, looked like a classroom, all the walls painted in crimson ooze, same with the chairs and tables. It was really strange, but it is just a dream after all.
We were finally here, at a house that looked quite old. It was next to another house aswell, so we have neighbours I guess. I got the boxes full of my clothes so I can leave it in my undecorated, plain room.

After the bed and desk were set up for now, I went outside for more stuff to pack. But, a tap on the shoulder startled me. I turned around to see a boy with ginger hair and bright green shirt with a darker shade of green for his sleaves. "Hi, you must be my new neighbour. My name is Pico, and I am your new neighbour. Welcome to the neighbourhood, my new neighbour! " ... I think I am his new neighbour. Shocking. Well, no shit. But, I guess he is trying to be nice. What if he goes to the school that I will be going to? I must be nice aswell then. "Hey, I am Y/N. Nice to meet you, Pico. " I shook his hand. I have to be nice. I dont have friends yet, sooo... yeah.

It was getting quite dark, so I said my goodbyes to Pico and went inside. Aunt Angela was making the most water-full, toe curling, eye rolling, most delicious raveoli ever. It was so good I dont know if I will be able to stop eating. But eventually, I did get full and it way late. And that isnt the only bad part. School was tomorrow. We just got here, and already going to school the next day. Give me a fucking break please. So, I went for a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and talked bullshit with my friends. They are quite funny. I will be missing them. But soon, I did eventually snooze...