Stage 11- Declaration of Reclamation

The scene was organized chaos.

Inside a warehouse, men ran frantically from place to place, pressing headphones into their ears and shouting into microphones while simultaneously checking clipboards. They were not afraid; no, merely under a lot of pressure to complete their task within the assigned time. Up on platforms, men shouted into megaphones, yelling orders at those below them. Every single one of the men was a War Technician, which had the same appearance as Technicians but their eyes were a shade of red instead of Technician green. The two got along rather well, and although the War Technicians were not quite as corrupt, they did partake in black market dealings. One of the men shouted an order:

"I want all the war beasts ready to go under the hour! We're taking South America, and Outland can't do shit to stop us!"

Well, this could certainly be interesting.

Several large construction cranes lifted steel cages and placed them onto rolling platforms, where Technicians pushed them out of the warehouse and onto a large grass plain. Several Eggheads oversaw the process, intermittently yelling at the War Technicians and telling them to 'Be more careful!' or 'Don't knock that one over!' Roars of an inhuman nature came from these cages, and the standard Technicians that were watching from the cameras in the War Technician's headsets shuddered. The War Techies were used to that sort of thing, but the standards were not involved in War; they couldn't be further from it.

Within the hour, hundreds of these cages were lined up outside the warehouse. The cages came in four or five different sizes, each one likely containing a different beast.

There was a moment of silence, and all the War Technicians held their breath.

One of the Eggheads pressed a large red button on the wall, and red emergency lights flickered on, carrying with them the sound of alarms.

All at the same time, the cage doors opened.

The creatures in the smallest cages were the first to step out. They were only four feet tall, but that did not detract from their terrifying appearance. They looked like they were originally based off of Wolves, but they had no fur, instead adorned with dark, smooth flesh. Bioluminescent purple markings covered their bodies, forming patterns of spirals. Their eyes were solid orbs of a pale golden yellow color, and light shone from them as well. Their teeth were sharp and metallic; in fact, the Eggheads had replaced their old teeth with ones made of Aluminum. Their claws too were made of this metal, and their tails were covered in sharp barbs of the same white metal. The creatures remained completely silent, moving slowly to the front of the cages and sitting together in a large ball.

The second largest cages bore their creatures next. The creatures resembled giant lizards, with lines of spikes going down their backs. The spikes were metallic in nature, and were extremely tough. The creature's scales were a deep purple in color, and the spikes were black. Their eyes glowed blue, and their tails had markings of purple and blue. Several Facdefs entered the warehouse and then ran out, carrying gauss rifles and wearing backpacks that glowed with blue light. The War Technicians stood aside as the men ran out, and watched as each of the Lizards was mounted by two Facdefs, with the largest of the lizards being mounted by three. Each of the Facdefs took a cable from their backpacks and wrapped it around one of the spikes. As they did this, the Lizards roared, and lightning began to crackle at their mouths. The Eggheads clapped and cheered at this; the creature had been a newer design, and one that had worked. The Lizards then took their place as the second line of the army.

The second smallest cages opened then. Out of them walked creatures that looked almost human in nature, standing at about seven feet. Their flesh was pale, but large, transparent, bulbous sacks of green fluid covered their bodies, mainly their backs and left arms. Droplets of the green fluid fell from their arms, and one of them sent out a full spray into the earth for a second. The creature's purpose was Siege; long ranged caustic sprays for creating holes in walls. Their right hands and feet were covered in spikes, each of which was dripping in an auburn, syrup-like fluid. These were designed for scaling walls, allowing them to be truly devastating in city warfare. They stood behind the lizards, but left space for something in between.