Im trying my best rn

ok so.. i tried to write a bit and one chapter is done but i cant bring myself to upload it just yet..

When i open tiktok , wattpad , twitter or any app idc man , the first thing i see is about Technoblade.. it just hurts..

Yesterday when i saw that he posted a video i was like ,,omg , i hope hes going to say that hes okay and everything , i missed him" but then it all went wrong.. I cried for 5 hours straight..

i got the news 3 hours before school and in school i cried for 2 more hours. everyone asked me what was wrong and why i look like i was h*gh or some shit. Some people even made fun of me for looking like shit but i didnt care , everytime i got overwhelmed for a moment i went to the bathroom and cried. I was able to hold back the tears for the rest of the school day but as soon as i came home the teasr fell.

When i went to my moms the tears fell once again and she was just like ,,why are you crying so much over him? You didnt even know him?" And? I dont care if i knew him or not! He is litterly the reason my parents still have a child! When i started watching him i had so much going on but he helped me with the others. I was getting better but now hes gone.. hes fucking gone..

i know no one cares whats wrong with me or anything else but i just have to get it out of my mind.

Im trying to contiune my storys with technoblade even if it hurts. Because Technoblade raised us to be souldiers...

may our god rest in peace and be never forgotten. He is still alive till the day we forgett him..❤️