Cuddles?!(Jarchie)

JUGHEADS POV

I just woke up with a really bad headache and feeling really nauseous,Arch was still sleeping peacefully ,his arms around me and his red hair tickling my face.I tried to move his hand as gently as I could just so I don't wake him up but I ended up shoving them off of me as I got up and ran to the bathroom,falling on the floor making it on time to the toilet,throwing up.I didnt wanted to wake my boy up so I tried to be as quite as possible but I am like sh*t and I
already feel like crying,my eyes stinging.I really need his arms around me right now but...I just got up, feeling more dizzy from the movement and slowly made my way to the sink,splashing cold water to my face in hope to feel better but...as I finished I felt more dizzy and just sat down on the floor again as hot tears made their way down my cheeks ,me trying to get as small as possible, hoping this would stop what I felt right now.I should probably wake Arch up but I can't move my head right now let alone walking to the bedroom.I just hoped he would realise soon.

ARCHIE'S POV

Slowly waking up I felt an absence in our bed.

A-Juggy?

He is probably in the kitchen, making breakfast.Everytime he wakes up earlier than me does that.As I made my way sleepy to the kitchen I saw that he wasn't here too.

A-Jug,where are you?

But no one answered so I made my way to the only place left,the bathroom.

A-Babe,you here?

I said and when I opened the door I saw him curled into a ball,in the floor sobbing and I kneeled in front of him really worried.

A-Juggy baby,what wrong?(but he kept crying)

And then I realised it.He may be sick.Jughead is that kind of person that everytime he is sick or in pain he would stay in bed all day and cry.

A-hey..hey look at me(I said and made him watch me)

A-arent you feeling okay?(i asked seeing that he was pale and in pain and he just shook his head)

A-aw baby,come here.You may have caught a cold.(I said taking him to my chest,kissing his forehead realising he ran a fever.)

A-dont cry babe,you'll be fine.You have just a little temperature.Come on.

I said lifting him up to my arms and bringing him to the bed.

A-stay here,I'm gonna bring you some meds.I'll be right back.(I said and as I went to leave he catched my hand bringing me closer)

J-d..dont leave me alone,I need your cuddles.(he said with tears in his eyes,not wanting to be alone)

A-my love please,just for a minute,I'm gonna be right back(I said kissing his forehead and made my way to the kitchen)

A-here you go,take these.(I said and gave it to him,watching him taking them with a sip of water)

A-now you'll feel better,babe.You need something else?

J-c..cuddles?!

A-yea,of course.Come here.(I said and got into the bed ,taking him into my arms,his head resting into my chest while I played with his puffy raven hair)

A-dont cry my love,you are alright now.I love you.

J-i...I'm d..dizzy.

A-dont worry ,it'll be over soon,now try to sleep a bit.(I said and kissed his head)

J-o..okay.

When Jughead is sick he always gets like this,gets really emotional and wants to cuddle all day.I don't know but...he looks really cute when he is sick ,like a little baby.I love him so much and it hurts to see him crying like that but...that's how he is.

Some minutes later I saw that he had fallen asleep so slowly I made my way out of bed,to go and cook him a hot chicken soup that he loves.
When i went back to the bedroom with the soup he was sleeping peacefully but I needed to wake him up,he needs to eat.

A-Jug,babe..wake up.(I said rubing gently his back)

A-come on buddy,you need to eat.

J-aww I...am not hungry and I want to sleep.

A-Jughead please,you need to eat.Please,for me.

J-o..okay(he said and slowly got up with half closed eyes)

A-here you go(I said and helped him up)

As he finished eating I put the plate on the nightstand and kissed his forehead.

A-thats my boy.You feeling better now?You scared me babe..

J-i..i'm better,can we sleep now??

A-yea,here(I said laying beside him as he sleepily laid his head on my chest,his feet around mine.And that's how we stayed all day,me messaging him softly and giving him little kisses now and then while he buried himself even deeper on me.I never left his side,not that he would leave me but....so many years with him I have realised that the days that my Juggy is sick are the days of cuddles and support.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!!Hope you are doing good.This is the first chapter of my new book,yeaa🥳🥳 and as you saw we started with Jarchie.Who do you wanna be next or what genre??Anyways hope  you like it,let me know in the comments.
Stay safe,
Love u all!!!🥰