"This chilli is not spicy, give it a try if you don't believe me." Li Shan Zhu filled a bowl of fish broth and fish for him, a pair of red wooden chopsticks was laid neatly on the black wooden bowl.

It was hard to turn down such kindness. Just as Wen Yu was about to reach out and take the bowl, a hand reached out from his side and grabbed the pair of chopsticks that were placed on it.

"Big Sister Little Ai," Li Shan Zhu exclaimed, "is your throat fine now? Can you eat spicy food?"

Ning Ning picked up a piece of the snow-white fish, the chopsticks paused mid-air before it was suddenly shoved in his direction.

Time seemed to have frozen at this moment, frozen on the piece of piping hot fish. The heat gradually dissipated, a drop of broth rolled off the fish and dripped onto the floor, leaving behind a hard-to-wash-off oily stain.

Li Shan Zhu slowly started to crack a smile, opening his mouth to reveal his pearly white teeth. He got close to Ning Ning's hand and bit down on the fish.

Ning Ning was so shocked that her hand trembled, one of the chopsticks fell to the floor, Li Shan Zhu bent down to pick it up.

"Big Sister Little Ai is really like a little kid sometimes, she can't even hold her chopsticks properly." He returned to the kitchen and came out with a new pair of chopsticks. "Here, hold this, don't drop it this time."

Ning Ning stared at him. She suspected that he did not go back to the kitchen to take a pair of chopsticks, but to take the opportunity to spit out the fish in his mouth.

Li Shan Zhu seemed to be a little embarrassed to be stared at by her for so long, he smiled bashfully again. Ning Ning laughed coldly in her heart in response, she thought to herself, "You smile. No matter how nice it is, your smiles hide a dagger, I will not fall for it, neither will Wen—oh my God, what are you doing?"

Ning Ning almost screamed, because Wen Yu took the chopsticks that Li Shan Zhu had handed to him, grabbed a piece of fish and chewed a few times. His Adam's apple bobbed, the fish went into his stomach. He abruptly covered his mouth and coughed a few times.

The colour on Ning Ning's face changed drastically. Just as she was about to shout "Trump for 2017", Wen Yu put his hand down and told her, "It's not bad, just a little spicy. Cough, cough. You can try it if you can eat spicy food."

Ning Ning, "..."

Through the entire three hundred sixty-three iterations, this was the second time she touched the fish head casserole with her chopsticks. To be fair, it was indeed not bad. Li Shan Zhu might not be good enough to cook for a hotel, but he would have no problem walking into a local restaurant as a head chef.

But why? He had poisoned the fish for the previous few hundred times, why did he not do it this time? Did he poison the other dishes?

"Why are you only eating this?" Li Shan Zhu took a bite out of every dish in front of her, smiling. "Look, there's no poison."

The air seemed to have frozen, the silence around the dining table was deafening.

"I'm sorry." Li Shan Zhu slowly turned his head to look at Wen Yu, he sighed again. "Something happened recently that caused Big Sister Little Ai to think that there is someone constantly trying to get her, what is the medical term for this? Persecutory delusion."

That's not it! Ning Ning wanted to explain, but she could not speak, she could only shake her head repeatedly at Wen Yu.