Not long later, footsteps rang out behind Ning Ning. They got closer to her, until finally, a handsome young man stepped over the last step of the staircase and stepped on the roof.

It was Wen Yu.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at the long-haired woman not far in front of him.

She had his back towards him as she leaned on the guardrail by the side of the roof, there was a cracking sound from her biting on something. The sound suddenly stopped and she slowly turned her head around.

It was a popsicle.

When a person ate a popsicle, they would only eat the ice, but she was chewing the stick along with the ice. That wooden stick was roughened from her biting, it had teeth marks all over it.

"You're here." She smiled, Wen Yu seemed to be able to see wooden scraps on her mouth.

"...What's in your mouth?" Wen Yu asked.

Ning Ning was taken aback. She looked down and spat, wood fragments and crushed ice fell onto her palm. She furrowed her brows then tossed those things away along with the half-eaten popsicle. She bent down. After some rustles, she took out a tub of ice cream from the plastic bag beside her feet.

Wen Yu scanned the contents of that plastic bag.

Potato chips, chocolate, cake, cookies...

They were all high calorie tidbits.

"288 calories." Ning Ning scooped a spoon of ice cream and reached out to him with it, "Want some?"

Wen Yu shook his head.

She immediately put the spoon in her mouth. One spoon after another, the ice cream that had 288 calories was quickly wiped out by her. She did not even wipe the cream left on her lips before immediately opening a bag of potato chips. She revelled in the aroma of the bag of potato chips then looked at Wen Yu. "500 calories, do you want some?"

"Aren't you worried that you won't fit in your costumes the next time you act?" Wen Yu asked abruptly.

The hand that opened the bag froze. "I am."

"Since you're worried, why are you still eating?" Wen Yu asked.

"Only when I'm chewing something..." Ning Ning leaned back on the railing, putting potato chips in her mouth as she looked at the ground below. "Will I not want to jump down."

Wen Yu gazed at her for a moment before he suddenly shook his head with a smile. "You will not jump, the person you love the most is yourself."

Upon finishing his words, he turned around and left. Step by step, he walked towards the staircase, and in the end, he left the building and flagged down a taxi.

Before he got into the car, Wen Yu inexplicably looked up.

On the very high roof, there was a tiny figure bent over the railing, looking down at him, shovelling potato chips into her mouth one handful by one handful.

He narrowed his eyes, as if fragments of potato chips had fallen into his eyes.

The car he was in drove on for ten minutes. The figure which had been continuously chewing potato chips would not disappear from his sights. The frown on Wen Yu's face grew deeper right up until the taxi suddenly came to a screeching halt.