𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐫"

Start from the beginning

●●●

I signed as I looked at the bunch of flowers in front of me. Every year I get hundreds of bouquets for my birthday.

"I'll leave now. I have to attend college graduation and then I have a lunch. Maybe i won't come today since i have party tonight. And you have to come. It's at my place."
I said to Alessia

"Ok Emma."

"Bye"

I went to my car and started driving. The a graduation at one of the colleges my grandfather owned so I was going there.

Ethel was also coming since we have a lunch date today. I took my phone and called Ethel.

"Hello"
He said as soon as he picked the phone.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I have left. Should I wait for you or enter the campus."

"Actually I have something to do so I might not make it."

"Okay, but are we going for lunch?"

"Yes Offcause. You call me once you leave."

"Okay cool bye."
_______________________________________

"_______________________________________

I feel so good. It's been a long since I came to college. After my family found out about me and blake they arranged online classes for me.

Right now too I have many people keeping an eye on me. My family will be here in Sometime, maybe.

"I need to us the washroom."
I said to my bodyguards.

Yes Marcelo has arranged bodyguards to be with me not for my safety but to keep a eye on me.

"Ok"

Thankfully all of them are men so I don't have someone to come with me inside.

I walked out of the washroom. As I was walking in corridors I felt someone pulled me into one of the classrooms.

"Ahh"
I screamed. But quickly stopped after seeing the person.

It was Blake.

My eye were dying to see him all this while.

Me looks different. His hairs are slightly grow. He has dark circles.

"Marcella!! Where were you all this while. Baby I was worried. I came to college like hundred times. You stopped attending any parties. You phone's off always. Where were you?"