Sumaiya puts all her efforts on making the lehanga to give her best. She has used classic designs and hand printed caricature of the bride to make it even more unique and beautiful. The bride was an artist so Jimin gave an idea of including a special design to add it on in the lehange.

It was a classic sky blue lehanga with a perfect flaw and makes the bride to look exactly like a cindrella.

"Wow, Sumaiya you really did justice to your art! " Dia praises her as she was still admiring how did she designed a beautiful lehange  in a week.

"You are making me blush " Sumaiya blushed as she itself can't believe she designed it.

Tina and Rachel joined their conversation and saw Sumaiya's design.

"Wow out of the two dress, I loved the lehanga!!!! Omg.. Please design a beautiful gown for my wedding too!! " Tina exclaimed.

"Girls.. I will design for you all! " Sumaiya hugged them lovingly.

"Wow, I can't wait to see the bride to wear your clothes!! Omg, everyone will be fall for her, we must ask the groom to marry her soon"

The girls were all giggled.

"But I miss our handsome boy.. " Rachel blurred out that makes the other girls worried about Jungkook.

"Yea.. Me too, we  known him barely but Jungkook oppa is something special. Do you know girls, I was shivering in cold while sleeping and I suddenly felt a warmness on me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook oppa wraped a thick blanket around me and he also turned off the AC for me. Like really? Only some boys will respect girls. And Jungkook oppa is one among them. And I miss him " Dia worried.

"Yeah.. He is really cute when he is with Jimin sunbae.. Guys don't you all feel the same? I really love to ship Jikook!! "

"JIKOOK? " The other girls asked dumbfounded.

"Jimin-JI  and Jungkook- Kook so JIKOOK!!! " Rachel explained them.

"Yes yes.. They are so cute together!! " Sumaiya agreed with her.

"Then let us paln something to reunite them!! " The other girls said to each other.

"Omg.. Really girls?? Will you help Jungkook oppa to get back our Jimin sunbae??? " Sumaiya asked them.

"Yes girls let's do our best!!! " Then the girls are all made a promise and they all will work together to reunite Jikook.

Jimin saw his girls were all giggling to each other. He smiled at them and went to check if everything was done perfectly.

The bride's parents arranged a chef by themselves, as they really want to provide homefoods in the wedding. Their daughter was so special to them so they are looking very carefully to be done best.

__

Jimin stared at his phone as he got call from his father. He cuts the call and messaged he will call him later.

"Jimin Sunbae.. " Tina approached Jimin and sat besides him.

"Hey.. Is everything ok? Why are you dull these days? " Jimin questioned her as for the past one week, she is really upset with something.

"Sunbae.. I want to say you something..but I was afraid to let you know the truth. "She was really nervous at this point.

" What's it? "

"Actually... Jungkook oppa asked me to turn off the stove in thirty minutes.. But I just forget that and continued  my work..and the burst happened.....It was me who was the cause of the mess.. It's not Jungkook oppa.. And I'm sorry sunbae.. I never expected you will kick him out and I was afraid to tell you the truth.. Am really sorry.. "

Instead of scolding her, he smiled and patted her head.

"It's ok Tina.. " He smiled genuinely.

"Ok? Did you forgive me? "

"Yes... " He laughs.

"Then shall we call back our Jungkook oppa? Please sunbae"

"Tina----" Jimin's words were cut off when Dia came to call them as the wedding was started.

"Let us talk about this later " Jimin said to Tina and went to the wedding hall.

The relatives, families and friends were all waited for the bride to appear on the stage.

The girls were all excited as they are all waiting for the bride to shoot her beautiful picture to post it on their Instagram.

"After this wedding, our blue moon event will become even more famous!! " Rachel said to them.

"Yes and Sumi trust me after the wedding you will be busy as every brides will ask you to design their gown" Dia exclaimed.

"Wow.. Then I'm excited!! " Sumaiya exclaimed and waited for the bride's  entry.

"HONEY, THE BRIDE HAS ESCAPED FROM THE WEDDING" A lady yelled at the wedding hall that makes every ones attention.

"WHAT?? "

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Do tell me if you like this book.. I was really worried to write the chapters.! 😞Comment why you are reading this book,

⠀      。゚゚・。・゚゚。
         ゚。        。゚
             ゚・。・゚
       ︵               ︵
    (        ╲       /       /
      ╲          ╲/       /
           ╲          ╲  /
          ╭ ͡   ╲           ╲
     ╭ ͡   ╲        ╲       ノ
╭ ͡   ╲        ╲         ╱
╲       ╲          ╱
      ╲         ╱
          ︶
🌟 and comment your thoughts🤔💭