Suga. Do you find out him... He asked his one of his man,in angry tone , and the man said in fear.,

Man. Yes Boss.
Suga. So tell me fast, we have Just one hour, and if we will be get late only one minute,boss will definitely kill all of us do you want to die in this young age., The man become more scared before then and said..

Man. No boss i Don't want to die .
Suga. So tell me idiot where is the boy.
Man. Boss he is in park alone .
Suga. Then get ready for kidnapp him.

With this he and his all man's seat in the car drive to the park, and a come man come out from the car and opened door for Suga. Suga come out and they all went in the park, and started to find jk , but can't find him and in frustration Suga,shout out and asked to his man..

Suga . Where is he haa you lie to me..
Man . No boss maybe he is gone.
Suga. So why We are here,we have to go maybe he is not far away from us..

With this they seat in car and started the car drive.

(With jk on the way)

He is running as fast as possible without looking back, but lost his belence and fall on the ground and screamed in pain, and tryed to standup and after so many trys he finally standup and said to himself patting heavenly..

Jk. I think today is my worst day in my life but kooki you are a brave boy and strong,he motivate himself and again started to run., but a Lamborghini stop infront him and some man's come out from the car with wearing masks and started to walk towards jk,.who gets scared after seeing the man's in black suits and with wearing masks and started to back away from those man's and the man's so they also started to run towards jk and catch him.(because he has pain in his legs that's why he can't run away from there).a man take jk towards the car and make him seat and handcuffs his hands and jk started to scream and biting the hands of the man and said.crying .

Jk. What are you doing please let me go my mom is waiting for me, please begging, with teary eyes.but it's not gonna work on this man.. the man slapped him and tied his eyes with blindfold.. and dropped the car to v farmhouse and forcefully let out him from the car,and asked to Suga.

Man. Boss what to do now.
Suga. Take him to boss's room and locked him.. with guilt.
Man. Yes boss.and started to drag Jk who is trying to get free himself from the man.. but man throw him on the and tied his legs.and went away from there after locking the door..jk started to cry .

(With Suga)

Suga call to v and tell about jk with guilt.

(On the call)

Suga. Boss he is now in yours room We locked him.
V. Ohhh I'm coming you can go .
Suga. Okay boss. V cut the call.
Suga . Sorry poor boy i don't want to do that to you,but i don't have any other option.
And left from there.