39

June 16th, 1978

Donna looked at her Nonni, who had concerned expression on their faces

Donna looked at her Nonni, who had concerned expression on their faces. However, they did not seen surprised.

"You knew about this?" She asked them, feeling betrayed.

"We saw her when we arrived, honey." Lucia spoke first. "She was at Dumbledore's head quarters."

She turned to woman in front of her, narrowing her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She spat.

"I came to help you-"

"Help me?" The teenager laughed humourlessly. "Well, let me tell you. You are sixteen years too late!"

"Don-" James tried to grab her hand but she shook him off.

"I was protecting you!" The woman said.

"You left me the first chance you got, and you dare say it was to protect me?"

"You should listen to your mother." The man beside the woman interrupted, and Donna turned to glare at him.

"She is not my mother." Donna hissed. "And who the hell are you?"

"You should be more respectful towards her." The man said, looking sternly at the girl. "You have no idea why she did what she did."

"I don't... Wait..." She widened her eyes once realization downed on her. "You're the man of my dreams!"

"Uh, what?" James asked from beside her, but she ignored him.

"You're the voice I kept hearing. You were the one to tell me to destroy the cabinet!" She muttered, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "Who are you?"

"This is your father, Donatella." The woman replied, her voice coming out almost as a whisper.

"My name is Fernando." The tall man said, grabbing the woman's hand. "And this is Sophie."

Donna alternated her gaze between her so called parents, her mind working at a thousand kilometers per hour.

However, no one could deny their resemblance. Donna had the same blue eyes as Sophie, but her hair was as dark as Fernando's. She was the perfect copy of the two adults in front of her.

But soon, her eyes descended to their hands. And that's when she saw the tattoo on the man's arm.

"You're a Death Eater." She gasped, and immediately James put himself in front of her, at the same time as everyone pointed their wands to the man, with the exception of her grandparents and Dumbledore.

"No, please-" Fernando extended his arm, trying to hold his daughter, but James raised his wand at the man.

"Stay away from her." He barked, and the man raised an eyebrow.

Before anyone could make a move, Dumbledore lifted his arms, bringing everyone's attention towards him.

"If I may..." he started, stopping in front of Fernando. "I recall telling you about a spy for the Order, besides young Mr. Black, of course." He winked at Regulus. "Mr. Rossi is said spy."