17

February 2nd, 1977

"Pete, I can walk, you know? I'm pregnant, not dead

"Pete, I can walk, you know? I'm pregnant, not dead." Donna rolled her eyes as the boy had an arm on her waist, holding her arm around his shoulder, helping the girl walk as she leaned his weight on him.

"I'm not one to take chances, mate." Peter said, Donna sighing as she looked at the three boys behind them.

"Help me." She mouthed and the boys chuckled.

"Sorry, sweetheart. Wormy is right." Sirius said, shrugging as he received a glare from the girl.

"There she is!" They heard someone shouting, followed by quick footsteps running in their direction. "Oh, thank Merlin."

Donna was engulfed by the thin arms of her best friends, who hugged her as if she just woke up from a coma.

"Again, I'm pregnant, not dead." Donna sighed, but was secretly happy to have her best friends with her.

"So we were right?" Casey asked, pulling away. The italian nodded.

"Oh, Don!" Alice said, holding the girl's hands. "Come on. Let's go to the kitchen so we can have a hot chocolate as you tell us how this all happened, yeah?" She smiled softly, and Donna felt her heart fill with gratitude for those girls.

"Yeah." She gave them a small smile, eyes teary. 'Bloody hormones.' She thought.

The three girls started to walk away from the boys.

"Actually, she needs to start eating healthily, not filling her stomach with chocolate- and they're gone." James said, rolling his eyes as the girls ignored him and turned on a hallway.

"Papa Prongs, you all." Remus smirked, patting the boy's shoulder.

"Oh, sod off." He stomped away, huffing.

Minutes later, the girls were arriving at the kitchen, being greeted by many small elfs, that were happily bowing to Donna.

"Hello, Miss Lombardi." One approached Donna. "What can Harpy do for Missus?"

"Harpy, I already told you to call me Donna." She gave the elf a small smile. "Could we have three mugs of hot chocolate, please?"

"Of course, of course." He turned around, waving his hands at the other elfs so they could start doing the hot chocolates. "Miss Donna can wait by the fire."

Donna sighed at the elf, but didn't complain, seeing as Miss Donna was better than Miss Lombardi. The three girls sat on the cushions beside the fireplace.

"I'll never understand how you are such a elf charmer. They bloody love you!" Casey whispered.

"They are so cute." Alice said, pushing her lower lip forward as she looked at the small and sweet creatures. The italian smiled.