12

January 1st, 1977

Donna and James were happily walking around the city, hand in hand

Donna and James were happily walking around the city, hand in hand. The bespectacled boy was questioning every five minutes where the girl was taking him, and after the third time, the italian just started to ignore him.

"Donna. Donna. Donna." James repeated incessantly.

"What?" She snapped.

"Hm, someone didn't sleep well tonight." James smirked and the girl rolled her eyes, trying not to laugh.

"I wonder why." She questioned and the boy twisted her so his arm could be around her shoulders, her hand holding it.

"Must be because of some handsome and strong man." He arrogantly said.

"I'd say it was about some not that good looking boy, but..." James gasped, in mock offence.

"You're breaking my heart, love." He pouted and the girl smiled.

"Good. Now, hurry up." He dropped his arm as Donna began to pull him.

"You're really not telling me where we're going?"

"Nope. Just shut up and walk." The italian answered and the boy scoffed.

"You're lucky you're pretty." James tried to hide his smile, but failed when the girl looked at him.

"Aw." She kissed his cheek. "I know. Now hurry up, Potter, I thought you were supposed to be fast in a broom."

"Yeah, and do you see any broom around here? I mean..." he smirked and Donna narrowed her eyes, expecting the worse. "Besides the one you ride?" He wiggled his eyebrows, and Donna glared at him, punching his arm and letting go of his hand.

"You are disgusting." She quickened her pace and James laughed, jogging to catch up to her.

"Just the way you like it, love." He caught the girl's hand once more and she rolled her eyes.

"Cocky much, Potter?" James smirked once again.

"Oh, you know I am, sweetheart." Donna groaned and hit him again, while James cackled in laugher, making her laugh as well.

"I hate you." She smiled and the boy hugged her from behind.

"No, you don't." He whispered on her ear, leaving a quick kiss on a soft spot under it.

They walked a few minutes more, and the girl pushed James to a small path in between some bushes, quite hidden from everyone else. The two of them followed the path, walking a bit more.