31

May 6th, 1977

As soon as those words were said by Madam Pomfrey, the six teenagers rushed through the Hospital Wing door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As soon as those words were said by Madam Pomfrey, the six teenagers rushed through the Hospital Wing door.

James was the first one to enter, stopping on his feet when he saw the pale figure laid on one of the beds. He let out a shaky breath, his heart clenching on his chest.

Donna was laying on her back with her eyes closed, the only sign that she was awake being her thumb slowly caressing her belly.

The bespectacled boy clashed his hands behind his neck, trying to ease his breathing as he got a sudden need to scream and kick something. It was all his fault.

"Come on, mate." Peter held the messy haired boy's shoulder, pushing him gently towards the italian's bed.

The Gryffindors stood around the girl in silence, except for James, who sat on the chair next to the girl's bed. The boy struggled with his need to hold the girl against his chest, contenting himself with moving a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Donna's lip tugged slightly upwards and her thumb stopped moving as she opened her eyes. She smiled tiredly when her gaze met James' and her shoulders visibly relaxed.

She looked around her, only to see all of her friends looking with concern at her, as if waiting for her to break. Before she could say anything, however, she saw two hands intertwined right in front of her, making her smirk.

"Bloody finally." She said, voice hoarse from being unconscious. Remus and Sirius shared a look, a shy smile on the face of the former while the latter looked smug.

"What?" James asked her, turning to see what Donna was smirking at and looking back to the girl. His eyes widened and he did a double take, his eyes moving between his best friends. "WHAT?"

"I'm sorry, did you say 'finally'?" Peter raised his hand as if in class, waiting to be called by the Professor."You knew about this?"

"You didn't?" She chuckled. "It was so obvious."

"It really was." Alice agreed, shrugging when all eyes were on her, including the new couple's. "What? You were always making heart eyes at each other."

Remus blushed and Sirius smiled proudly.

"Pads?" James asked, furrowing his brows. "Is this true?"

Sirius shoulders dropped as he looked at his best friend, afraid that he wouldn't understand. He nodded nervously.

"Can I just say that I really think this is not the time to discuss this?" Remus said, pointing to Donna, who chuckled.

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm great." She waved her hand dismissively.

"You arrived here almost dying." He deadpanned.

"You said it right. Almost." She smirked and pointed to herself. "Not dead." Her smirk turned to a weak smile as her hands dropped to her stomach. "And the baby is fine as well. She is a fighter just like her daddy."

our last winter || james potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें