02

December 20th, 1976

Donna woke up with a pounding in her head, the light coming from the window just worsening her hangover state

Donna woke up with a pounding in her head, the light coming from the window just worsening her hangover state. She lifted her hand to rub the sleep from her eyes, but then she noticed the weight on her waist, suddenly remembering the memories of the night prior.

She looked to the boy laying next to her, one arm tightly holding on her waist, and she tiredly smiled at the sight. Carefully, she got up from the bed, searching for her dress that was sprawled somewhere on the floor. After spotting it, she dressed it and slowly took her shoes on her hands, walking towards the door, not wanting to wake Remus. But she only managed to walk a couple of steps successfully.

"Where are you going?" Remus groaned, voice hoarse from sleep. She quickly turned around, feeling a bit jumpy at being caught. Donna gave the boy a shy smile.

"I was just trying to avoid the awkwardness of us both waking up together." She said, scrunching her nose. "Like this." The girl chuckled and the boy opened one of his eyes, smiling at her. She walked towards the bed, sitting beside Remus. "Good morning." She whispered.

"Morning." He smirked. Both of their cheeks flushed at the memories of what they did the previous night, and Donna bit her lips to contain a smile. "Merlin, my head is killing me."

"That's what you get for drinking as much as you did last night." She quirked her eyebrow, laughing at the boy glaring at her.

"You drank even more than I did!" He exclaimed, chuckling. "Even talking rubbish about Mrs. Norris and Filch and Dumbledore."

Donna let out a loud laugh, soon frowning for being so noisy when she had a headache. "It is not like you haven't consider about it."

"Well, you're making me consider a lot of new things." He smirked and she quirked an eyebrow once more.

"Oh, really? Is that a good thing?" She asked, smirking as well.

"That is for me to know, and for you to find out, darling." He teased, extending his hand to tuck a strand of her brown hair behind her ear.

"Git." She glared at him, trying to hide a smile.

"You like it." He gave her an smug look, and she laughed.

"Git and delusional."

"Oh, gonna say you didn't like this git last night?" He joked in a wave of confidence, that made the girl smile.

"That is for me to know, and for you to find out, dear Rem." She teased him, repeating his words. He huffed in annoyance, but couldn't keep his smile when she lowered her head to kiss the boy on the cheek. "I'll see you at the train, yeah? I have to finish packing." She got up, going to the door.

"Yeah, see you." He smiled at her.

When the door closed, Remus dropped his head on the pillow, with a small smile on his face that didn't go away for the rest of the day.