Hogwarts-7th Year. Here we go

For the next few weeks, Mattheo and I spent all our days in his room. We never left. He had a bathroom in his room, so we used that rather than leaving to use the one down the hall and Narcissa would bring us our meals. I was scared to leave the house, afraid someone would come find us and try to take us to Azkaban for assisting in a murder. The next thing I knew it was August 31st and we were getting ready to leave the next day. "Mattheo, you going to be ok?" I asked. "Yeah. You?" he asked. "I'll be fine. We just need to move on and pretend it never happened." I said. "We need to get married as well still." Mattheo added. "That's true. We never did. I'll talk to Narcissa. We can have a minimal wedding that only a few people know about." I said. "Ok. Come on. We've been packing all day and need to go to bed. We have to wake up early tomorrow." Mattheo said and walked to get in bed. I nodded and laid down next to him as I quickly fell asleep, exhausted from all the packing.

    The next morning I rushed to put on my robes and get everything packed up to go. Mattheo woke up an hour after me at 9:00. "Mattheo, hurry. We need to be at the station in an hour and a half." I rushed. He rubbed his eyes as he got out of bed and walked to his wardrobe. He put on his robes and we packed our things into Narcissa's car. We rode with Draco to King's Cross Station and said our goodbyes and thank you's. We got onto the train and had to go our separate ways. Each house had its own designated seating area, and Hufflepuff's were on the entirely opposite side of Slytherin's so I was a little depressed the whole train ride. In about the middle of the way Hannah opened the door to my compartment. "Hi, sorry. I hope you don't mind." she said not realizing it was me. I had my head leaning against the window with my earbuds in and my iPod playing my favorite music. (Ok, just pretend iPods existed. They didn't come out for another 3 years, yes I did my research.) I took out my iPod and looked over. "Yes, actually I do mind. Get the bloody hell out of my compartment." I raged and she realized who I was. "Oh, sorry. I'll get out, brat." she rolled her eyes and left. I continued to listen to my music until the train stopped and then put my earbuds and iPod back into my trunk. I grabbed it and headed to go inside. 

    I met Mattheo at the staircases as we made our way to the Great Hall for the sorting ceremony and the feast. Once we got there I kissed him and headed to the Hufflepuff table. I sat next to a girl with ginger hair and another kid who had dark brown hair. First years were sorted and Dumbledore's speech was given. Then the feast began. An hour later everyone was off to their dorms, but we snuck Mattheo into mine. We watched a movie and headed to bed a couple of hours later.