Suggestions

Hey everybody! Just a few quick things to say!

1.) Don't forget, if you have any requests on some characters from Marvel, Grey's Anatomy, The Flash, or Stranger Things let me know and I'll do my best to get one done!

2.) Also, if you see any mistakes I made lmk! I'm a literal walking autocorrect, so if you see something I need to fix please tell me what chapter and paragraph it was in. 

3.) If you have any suggestions on this book or other books I write give them to me

4.) I love hearing from you guys, and I never get comments, so please leave some letting me know how you like the story or of any suggestions or just anything at all other than hate. Hate is not needed, tolerated, or wanted here. This is probably gonna sound stupid but, "If you don't have something nice to say, get off my book." I will not tolerate hate. If someone leaves a rude comment or reply put their username and what chapter it's on, on my Conversations Wall and I will delete it if I haven't already noticed it. 

5.) Sorry I didn't publish anything yesterday. I got very busy with doing scripts for some of the Desired Reality's (DR's) I'll be trying to go to, and I didn't have time to publish a whole chapter. I did write a little bit of one, but ended up publishing today instead. If you'd like me to share my script as a template for either Hp (Harry Potter) or the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) let me know and I'll make that happen! 

Thank you guys so much for the reads! Can't wait to hear from you! Now on with the book! Happy reading!