Hogsmeade Shopping and Duels

After I finished my days classes I decided to go shopping for gifts in Hogsmeade. The whole year we had been learning to apparate, and at this point, we were allowed to apparate between Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. I was the first in my class to master apparition, so I apparated myself to Hogsmeade. I went into Honeyduke's first and grabbed some of Mattheo's and Hannah's favorite candies. For Mattheo, I got some licorice wands, chocolate frogs, and Bertie Bott's and for Hannah, I got chocolate frogs, pumpkin pasties, and a couple of cauldron cakes. Then I headed over to Zonko's because I know he loves pulling pranks. He once put green food dye in my conditioner and it stained my hair for 2 weeks. After that, I went to Quality Quidditch Supplies. They have one in Diagon Alley and one in Hogsmeade. Mattheo plays quidditch so I grabbed him a couple of broom servicing kits and a couple of pairs of gloves. I headed over to The Three Broomsticks to get a butterbeer. I drank three butterbeers and then apparated back to Hogwarts. 

    I ran to my dorm room and wrapped Mattheo's and Hannah's gifts, so he wouldn't have any time whatsoever to see them. I met him in the courtyard and we had our third picnic date. "So, have you gone Christmas shopping?" he asked. "Yeah, I just finished wrapping gifts." I told him. "Ooh, what'd you get me?" he asked with a huge smile. "I'm not telling." I laughed with him. "Hey, I've got a quidditch game tomorrow. Would you like to come and root me on? It's against the Gryffindors." he informed. "I'd love to." I grinned. We finished eating and with a swoosh of my wand the picnic was cleaned and packed up. We started walking back to Hogwarts and I ran to the Hufflepuff common room as we walked in to get ready for dinner in the Great Hall.

    "Well, hello there." Hannah greeted sounding very annoyed and upset. Hannah had been sitting on the couch but got up when she heard me come in. "Hi, Hannah." I bubbled. "Where the bloody hell have you been the last couple months?" she asked still annoyed. "I've been hanging out with Mattheo." I told her. My voice began to become slightly afraid. "Wow. So, a dumb boy is more important than your best friend?" she asked. "No, Hannah. I just-I've finally found another friend. Plus, me and him are sort of dating, so it's been a distraction from Justin and everything. I really like him, Han." I said. "Don't call me 'Han' anymore. We're obviously not very good friends anymore." she said. My face dropped. My best friend has just said we weren't good friends anymore. My eyes quickly welled with tears, but I held them back as much as possible. "Speaking of Justin, I've been seeing him." she told me. My face dropped even harder, and the tears fell no matter how hard I tried to keep them from falling. "Hannah. I-I thought we made a deal. If one of us broke up with a guy he was off limits to the other one." I cried. "That deal ended when you stopped hanging out with me." she said. I wiped the tears from my face. I felt my face glow red. "So, why don't you go hang out with the pathetic excuse for a boyfriend and I'll date the hottest Hufflepuff in sixth year." she mocked. I pulled out my wand and pointed it at her face. "Don't talk about Mattheo that way." I raged walking closer to her. "Yeah, as if you're going to scare me." she ridiculed. "Stupefy!" I cast and she blasted backward into the couch. She quickly stood up and drew her wand. I wasn't afraid anymore. Someone used to draw their wand at me and I'd go running, but now I stand my ground. "Rictusempra!" she called. "Protego!" I fumed and barely got the shield up before the spell hit me. She continued to throw wordless spells at me when Archie, the Hufflepuff Head Boy, came out. "Girls! Girls! Quit it!" he yelled. Hannah, who was standing on the couch, jumped down and we stood side by side. "What the bloody hell were you two doing?" he asked looking and sounding upset. "She started it." Hannah blamed. "You're the one who called my boyfriend pathetic!" I raged. "She threw the first spell!" Hannah yelled. "Fine. Y/n, 15 points from Hufflepuff. Hannah, 5 points from Hufflepuff." he told us. "Wait, what? Why does she only get five taken?! She hit me with more spells. I used one spell against her! She used like 30!" I called. "Is this true, Hannah?" Archie asked. "No, of course not!" Hannah yelled. "I'm sorry, Y/n. Unless you have evidence, I can't do anything." he said. "I do have proof. Every spell she cast hit me and left a bruise. Most of them hit my arms." I said and rolled up my robe sleeve to show them. There had to have been 15 spells on each arm. "Hannah. 30 points from Hufflepuff alongside your 5 already taken. Y/n, five points have been rewarded back to you." Archie told. I ran back to the Slytherin common room as I cried, praying to god Mattheo would be there.

    I got to the door and began banging on it because I didn't know the password. "Mattheo! Mattheo!" I yelled crying still banging on the door. When it finally opened it wasn't Mattheo who answered the door. "Where's Mattheo?" I asked trying to stop my crying. "He's in his dorm room." A girl with long black hair said. I pushed past her and ran up all the stairs to his dorm. I got up to his dorm and once again began banging on the door. He opened it and I fell to the floor still crying. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. What happened? What happened?" he asked in a worried tone falling to the ground with me. "She-she-she left me. And-and she's dating m-my ex. I hate her so much, Theo." I cried. "Who, love?" he asked still worried. "H-H-Hannah." I wept. He began to hold me and was rubbing my back. "It's alright, love. Everything will be fine." he crooned as I cried into his chest. He helped me up off the floor and took me to his bed. We laid down and I was now half asleep. "I love you, Mattheo." I said. "I love you too, darling." he said and I fell asleep in his arms.