"I'm sorry." I whisper, looking down.

"What are you sorry for bambina?" Anthony asked, sounding confused.

I look up at him. "I knew all along but I didn't tell you. I knew who you were." I replied in a small voice.

For a minute nobody spoke. The silence was so loud, it felt like my head was about to explode. The only sound was the constant beeping of the heart monitor. Let me tell you, I've never wanted to break anything more in my entire life.

"Why?" Enzo asked in a calm voice.

I turn to look at him, only to fing a hurt expression adorning his features.

I lower my head. "I...I thought that you gave me up willingly. A-At least that's what they told me at the orphanage. I was young, I didn't remember what happened so I believed them. I figured that it would be better if you didn't know. I didn't know how you'd react and I was scared. "I answered truthfully.

I look up again, only to find them all with tears running down their faces. Before I could speak again I was pulled in a tight hug by Anthony.

"I'm so so SO sorry my sweet girl. I'm sorry that you believed that. We would never give you up and we will never let you go again, okay? You're stuck with us now, like it or not." Anthony said firmly, his hold not faltering in the slightest.

"Thank you" I let out a sob while hugging him back just as tightly.

After a couple minutes of my brothers reassuring and hugging me, the door burst open and in walked a grinning Apollo with an excited Noah right behind him.

Noah ran to me and crawled on my lap, hugging my neck tightly.

"I missed you, Thena. Don't you ever do that again!" He scolded me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Noah. I pinky promise not to ever leave you alone again" I said while holding my pinky out for him.

"Never never?" He asks.

"Never never." I confirm with a nod and he intertwines his pinky with mine.

We both then kiss our hands and he giggles, hugging me once again.

"Hey, don't I get a hug? I'm your brother too, you know..." Apollo grumbled.

I smiled softly at him. "Come here" I told him and he didn't waste a second before running into my arms.

"I missed you so fucking much, Athena. Look at you, all grown up. Where's that little girl that I remember?" Apollo whispered so that only I could hear him.

"I'm here, Apollo. I'm here now." I reassured him and he let out a small sob. My eyes watered as well. God, I missed this.

After a few more emotional moments we had all calmed down and we were conversing among each other. Noah was comfortably settled on my lap, playing with my long hair.

"Is everyone else okay?" I asked, feeling worried about the others.

"Everyone's fine, Thena. They're just resting in their own rooms,or getting checked out. You should be able to see them soon." Leo replied.

I nod. "Are we in a hospital? Because it has the whole hospital vibe, machines and needles and everything, but it doesn't really look like a hospital."

"Um, yeah that's cause it's not. It's actually a clinic that we own. My clinic to be exact. I'm a doctor." Anthony was the one to answer this time.

"Cool." I said. Like I've mentioned before I'm not really a social person, I don't know how to keep a conversation alive and I don't think there is a topic that we haven't covered yet.

Actually...

"So..." I begin. "Mafia, huh?"

-----------

I know I keep using Olivia Rodrigo's songs but I can't help it. They're just so good.

Anyways, vote and comment!
Love ya<3

-A