Mikey just stared at her in disbelief, not really understanding what he did wrong. Thinking that Mikey indeed did not understand what he did wrong, Den then walks closer to the man, she then leaned toward her husband and whispers, "You think I did not know that you're sneaking in my bed every night?"

Den then leans out and smiles at the man who has a petrified look on his face. She then playfully mouthed the word "violation" making the man even more nervous.

"I'm sorry, wife..." Mikey said defeated.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't do it again." Den said as she patted Mikey's shoulder.

"What the fuck just happened?" Koko asked his fellow spectator as he could not follow the flow of conversation between the two.

"I am not sure either... But it seems that they're not fighting anymore and everything is great???" Kakucho said in confusion and uncertainty.

-----

"Is everyone ready?" Ran said through his earpiece as he eyed his comrades from his car's rearview mirror. He is using his black Maserati Alfieri, one of his favorite cars that he owned. 

"All set." Kaku answered as he check the perimeter through the tablet he is holding. He then starts his own car, an onyx black Bently Continental GT.

In the middle of the two luxurious cars sits a black Mercedes Benz Maybach S-Class, the people inside of it are silently listening to different people's voices through the radio beside the driver. The driver, who happened to be the pink-haired man and also known as Mikey's trademark, Sanzu Haruchiyo was assigned as tonight's driver based on the plan that would be the safest for them if the said man is near. On the shotgun seat is the long white-haired man, Koko. Mikey and Den are located in the seats at the back.

"Are any of these preparations necessary?" Den asked as she could see tons of people and black cars in front of the mansion.

"Of course it is madam, it's for your's and the boss' safety," Koko answered as he is also looking at the tablet in his hands, checking the CCTV of the road that they were going to take on the way to the party.

"Is the party dangerous?" She asked making the men in the car look at her. Koko stopped whatever he is doing and faced the woman, Sanzu then looks at her through the rearview mirror with a confused gaze,

'We, are the most dangerous though?'

 and Mikey, well Mikey is always looking at her.

"Don't worry about it. Everything's fine." Mikey reassuringly said as he squeezed the woman's hand. Den look at him as if asking if that was the truth and Mikey just smiled at her affirmatively.

"If you say so..."

After that short conversation, everyone started to move out.

"All right, move out everyone!"

-----

Author's Note:

Hi there people, I hope you guys are doing well. I just want to plug my new fanfiction.

 I just want to plug my new fanfiction

It's a TCF ff. If you guys are familiar with the novel maybe you'll like it??? Well, I hope so. Hehehehe.

Thank you!

09/15/2022