"Don't look at me like that." The ravenette fearlessly said as she also glared back at the man in front of her.

"Don't look at me like that or you'll be sleeping outside tonight."

As Den said that, Mikey's eyes turned back to normal as he tried to coo quietly at the woman who was now glaring hard at his soul.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbles as he tries to hold his wife's left hand.

"Why are you sorry?" Den asked still glaring at the man who was now acting like a docile dog in front of her.

"Sorry for glaring at you..."

"And?"

"Is there anything else?" Mikey asked in confusion. Den just stare at him without saying anything making him even more confused. He then looks at his executives that are still with them and were acting like a spectator of some tv drama.

Kaku just immediately shook his head as if saying he did not know anything, while Koko just shrugged his shoulder. Mikey then looks back at his wife with puppy eyes, still holding her hand.

'Wtf??? If I told the others what I've just witnessed they would not believe me.' Koko thought as he fight himself not to laugh at his boss.

Den just sighed at her husband.

"You can't just say those rude words to your friend and coworker Manjiro," She said making the man even more confused than he is.

"Don't tell me you don't know what I'm saying?" 

Mikey just silently shook his head admitting that he indeed did not know what Den is talking about.

"I don't know, don't care. He's big enough to take care of himself." Den said quoting what Mikey just said earlier about Sanzu. "You can't say that about your friend and co-worker." She added.

"But---"

"No buts, what if Emma picks up that behavior of yours? Be mindful of your words and actions Manjiro." Den said in a stern voice as she scowl at the silver-haired man. "Or else you'll be going to ask Koko for another roommate."