The door creaked open, and the disgusting smell of blood and rotten flesh hits their nose as they walk in. Their eyes are greeted with an unconscious Hoseok still tied to his chair, his face was messed up, chains bruised his ankles and wrists. On the other side of the room laid Soma, Her back lightly supported by the wall, her legs bruised and scarred, her face was untouched, a few slaps marks here and there, but it was not as worse as her body. Sehun sighed walking closer.

"Soma...?" Sehun mumbled softly as he pats her thigh, the heightened senses of the hybrid quickly spark as she flinches. Her eyes catch Sehuns green ones as a small screech makes its way out her throat, she tries to push herself away and struggles out of the chains her hands were tied to.

"Shush shush shush..." The man smiles gently as Soma's eyes teared from terror, She struggled to get away from him. Sehun sighed, "Don't make me do this Soma, I am trying to-" Soma whimpered as she cried and struggled more. Sehun's eyes darken at her disrespect. His hand harshly grips the back of her neck as he gestures Zach to hold the plate.

"You listen to me. You little bitch. You are too pretty to be killed. Just because I am being nice, does not mean you'll act up" His words get cut off by Soma's whimpers, she gulps her tears as her frame trembles. Sehun's grip loosens as he sighed.

Taking the plate from Zach he breathes out. "It's not your fault hun, none of this is," he slices the meat as he pokes it with a fork. "You only made two mistakes... just two." He places the steak near her lips as he raises his eyebrows.

Soma felt sick to the stomach as she looked at the meat, but try not to flip off the male, she shakenly opens her lips biting the food. "Running away from me..." He smiled wiping the corner of her lips off the blood.

"And ending up with... them." Soma chokes on the steak as her body shakes, and she coughs. Sehun pats her back, pulling her close, "And now they will pay for it with their lives." Soma's eyes pop out as her limbs fall still- was he- was he gonna kill them?

It was like a switch went off in her head and millions of voices ring in her head...
"Mother!" A shaky wave of voice pools her ears as she remembers Joy, she could've protected her, But she didn't, the only thing ringing in her head like a siren was- Protect. protect. protect.

protect at all cost.

Sehun sighs, "this is why, exactly why I have to do this, my love." He keeps the food aside as he hugs her. Soma's body stiffens, her face turns black, and a dark aura surrounds her as she stops fighting back, her eyes scan the room like an X-ray, focusing on every armed person in the room...

His hand softly patted her back. As he hushes. "You love them..." His jaw tightens as he brushes her hair. "And I hate that..." Soma clenches her fists as her hair stand, she gulps a growl in her throat, her skin aches to shift, she tries to calm her emotions as she knew this wasn't the nice time to act up, she had a single shot, she couldn't fuck up.

And overall, Sehun never expected her to turn any sooner, the drugs he used on her lasted long, but there is something beyond the tiny needle of metal that breaks the laws of science, but she didn't want to answer that riddle right now, all she knew was that she will protect these men, no matter what it takes-

A sudden loud noise makes everyone flinch, this was no small bang, The ground was vibrating, the security alarms were crying out loud, and no man in the room was alert enough to notice the shiny black fur emerging from Soma's forearms, her canines flash as her saw terrifies everyone in the room.

The sudden growling gains attention, and by the time the eyes land on her, she was on her fours, standing in all her glory, her fur gracefully shined in the dirtiest basement, she bares her teeth at Sehun as he stumbles back.

"FUCK! YOU BITCH!" Zach yells as several gunshots emerge, tiny pieces of metal tore through the air making their way to the place where the pantheress initially stood, her black fur body was already midway as she pounced on Sehun.

Her predator Jaw snaps at the man as he screams trying to run away. Not being able to grab hold of his neck Soma takes a long run towards one of the guards, taking him down by his throat, mercilessly tearing apart his esophagus as she clamps her bloody Jaw ferociously deciding her next move

Taking down the two small men in black was a piece of cake, Sehun too terrified and flabbergasted to react was still on the floor. Watching the gore scene of the animal as it tore through the skin of the guards as if it were butter. If it wasn't for Zach's lucky shot-

A cold piece of metal painfully penetrates soma's flesh near the stomach as she lets out another dangerous growl, her focus now on the blonde male who hurriedly loaded the magazine, oh how unlucky he was.

It was a matter of seconds when his body of flesh and blood was torn into shreds of muscle. Soma once again bares her teeth at Sehun who was now booking for the door, only to get it kicked down and fall back.

Heavy footsteps emerge as the smell of gunpowder and metallic blood flows through her nostrils. Two men dressed in all black enter, armed with shiny black guns as they aim Sehun's face ready to stuff his skull with all the bullets they could. 

Yoongi.

Her mind screams as she finds a third man staring at her from the door, an axe in each of his hands, dripping with blood, he skillfully takes them on his back as he walks closer. before he could do anything she launches herself toward Sehun. The other two males whom she guessed to be Jimin and Jungkook quickly flinch, their fingers stunned. 

"Don't shoot!" a gruff voice growls as Jimin and Jungkook lower their guns. Soma's snout scrunched at the two males as she circles Sehun. "He's hers, leave him..." Another slightly softer voice spoke as she saw Jin entering the basement, a navy blue suit fixing his shoulders as he held the cigarette in his lips. 

"What the fuck!" Sehun yelled, His brain too puzzled with the fast events unwrapping around him. "Wha-" Before another word could let loose of his chapped lips His neck was torn apart with a loud growl. Soma tears each and every piece of muscle in his body bit by bit, her eyes teared at the horrible memories of her past, this man before her has caused, She saws one last time, before her paws, stumble and shake.

"She's losing it..." Taehyungs low voice grumbles before her eyes flutter and in a matter of seconds, she was on the floor...

So... Sorry- For the chapter being so late, if it wasn't good, I just wanted to upload it today-

This apology was VERY due, to all the people who thought I died, unluckily I didn't, just life's hard sometimes, and I know that.

So if you too are going through some shit, honey, trust me, I know, and as long as I am alive, you are never alone. And let me tell you, nothing stays... If love can fade, so can pain... You'll be fine, just believe in yourself...

P.S.: Idk who wanted to hear that, but yea I just said it. (:

I love you all~

Vote if you thought that shit was worth it-