"You're lucky to have someone like Asmo be willing to drop whatever he was doing just to head over and take care of you."

"He was probably just guilty for being the reason I ran in the rain yesterday."

"So if he wasn't the cause, you think he wouldn't come here?"

"Mhm?"

"Oh my, you're in denial. Or dense, I'm not really sure." Your sibling grinned as you avoided their eyes completely. "Did you see the way he looked at you yesterday? When you handed him your clothes?"

"...No.

"Or when you sanitized and bandaged his palms and knees, did you see how flustered he was?"

"He was probably just sick."

"Momentarily?"

"Momentarily."

Your sibling rolled their eyes.

"Well, whatever. If that guy ends up courting you, don't say you're surprised."

'He already is.'

- - -

"..."

As soon as you stepped foot into the campus, a certain champagne-haired male was already trailing beside you.

It was unusual, really. To think he was the one beside you and not Yuki.

"After school, do you want to go on a date with me?" He questioned with a grin. You shook your head. "I have something to do later."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, that day too."

"How about the day after that?"

"Busy."

"Next week?"

"Still busy."

"(M/n)..." He spoke your name, upset. He then huffed, crossing his arms and looking away.

It wasn't long until he turned to your direction once more. He nudged you, urging you to meet his gaze. Once your eyes were locked, he questioned. "Can I hold your hand?"