Episode 15B: A Dish to Die For (DLC/True Series Finale)

Start from the beginning

Saltbaker-And then I'll use your heads as serving dishes!

(He claps his hands. MUGMAN and CHALICE shrink so that they can stand on the counter. They look up at SALTBAKER looming over them.)

Chalice-This is bad...

Mugman-You think?

(SALTBAKER dumps some sugar cubes onto the counter and dusts them aside. They bounce on one by one.)

Chalice-Okay, Saltbaker definitely has it out for us.

(She jumps over a sugar cube and begins shooting at SALTBAKER using Converge. MUGMAN nods and begins shooting using Charge. SALTBAKER drops some limes on the counter. They try to run away, but he slices them up.)

Mugman-Look what he's doing to our ingredients!

(The lime slices start flying above them.)

Chalice-I think this is what they call prepping...

(She parries a pink sugar cube.)

Chalice-And we're in the way.

(A happy lil' blob of dough pulls himself onscreen. SALTBAKER gets his rolling pin ready. He flattens the dough and then slams a bunch of cookie cutters into it. Dough animals come leaping out at them.)

Chalice-Okay, we're not just in the way. He's actively trying to kill us.

Mugman-I think he already made that clear.

Chalice-I know, I know. I just wanna know...why?

Saltbaker-Why do you think?! I'm tired of being the yes-man to you simpletons!

Chalice-You callin' me a simpleton?

Saltbaker-Not you! The rest of the Calixes!

(He takes out a large sugar cube. He drives a hammer and chisel into it, breaking it into a bunch of smaller cubes. He blows them aside.)

Saltbaker-Sending a child into battle. Who DOES that?

(A basket of strawberries runs in. He squeezes the strawberries out of it. It runs off crying.)

Saltbaker-With the powers of the Wondertart in my hands, I'll finally be able to give them all what's coming to them!

(CHALICE parries a pink sugar cube while MUGMAN frantically dodges the rest.)

Chalice-You mean...you didn't want to recruit me?

Saltbaker-Of course not!

(CHALICE dodge-rolls beneath a strawberry missile. SALTBAKER drops more limes onto the counter and slices them up.)

Saltbaker-But the other Calixes were like "No! No! We need a replacement! What if we all go down like the others? Then the Calix Animi will die out!" But look what happened to you! You died while you were still just a kid!

(MUGMAN fires an Energy Beam at SALTBAKER.)

Saltbaker-Did I say you could do that?

(He slams his hands on the table.)

Saltbaker-You know, I should just get rid of you right now.

(He puts a pink mushroom underneath his cap. His eyes glow pink. He claps MUGMAN and CHALICE between his hands and lifts them up so that they're right next to his face. They've shrunken even further. He snaps his fingers. Four pepper shakers appear in the corners.)

Saltbaker-Time to show the Calixes that I was right all along!

(MUGMAN fires at one of the shakers. It rams itself into SALTBAKER's face.)