❛ Chapter 53 ❜

"What's wrong with you? What happen actually?"

Jessica can't stop asking Taeyeon, who just shut her mouth and just staring at Jessica. Seeing Taeyeon just stay silent made Jessica gave up.

"Whatever." she mumbled.

Jessica crossed her arms then, throwing her looks away. Tiffany and Yoona shake their heads before Tiffany slowly spoke. "What happen between you and Taecyeon until you return to Seoul today?" she asked softly.

Yoona widened her eyes in shock. "Don't tell me that he touches you and do something bad?!" she suddenly accused Taecyeon. Tiffany and Jessica looked at Yoona.

"No it's not!" Taeyeon finally spoke.

Her three best friends looked at her and Jessica frown. "Then why?" she asked again while shaking her heads in confuse.

Taeyeon looked down for a while. She still kept quiet. "Is this related to Choi Junho?" Yoona suddenly guessing. She looked at Taeyeon, waiting for her response.

Taeyeon sighed loudly which made her best friends startled a little. "Yeah yeah you are right!" she gave up.

Yoona smiled in victory before her face turns serious back.

"What's with Junho?" Jessica raised one of her eyebrows, feeling curious.

"He—"

Taeyeon's words stopped, she suddenly remembered Baekhyun's words.

Maybe more than friend.

Shit. She quickly shook her head while her friends looked at her and frowning. "Taeng?" Tiffany touched Taeyeon's shoulder softly.

Inhaled. Exhaled.

"He said that he likes me."

Their jaws dropped. Eyes widened open.

"What?" -Yoona

"The?" -Jessica

"Heck?!" -Tiffany

"Ayo what's happening here?"

Taeyeon turns, and saw Chanyeol, Sehun and Kris walking towards them before the three of them stood beside her three best friends.

The three girls still shock. "He said that he likes you?!" Tiffany's voice started to become loud.

"Who? Who likes Taeyeon?" Sehun suddenly asking Tiffany in a shock.

"Junho said that?" Jessica's question again, still shocked. The three men looked at Taeyeon in disbelief after Jessica ask that question.

Taeyeon let out a small sigh. "He didn't say that but... He told Taecyeon that maybe we are more than friends. When I asked him, he was silent and just looked at me. You all think what that means?" Taeyeon told everything.

The others just kept quiet, trying to digest Taeyeon's words. When they think about it, 'Junho's' behavior is a bit weird because he keeps asking where Taeyeon is until it feels weird for them.

"So? What's your reply?" Kris's question, in a familiar tone.

Before Taeyeon could answer, Kris said again. "You don't like him? You can't open your heart to him like you can't do for Taecyeon? You still can't forget Baekhyun?" Kris's words startled Taeyeon.

The others just watching them, and didn't bother to interrupted Kris who was speaking.

"Taeyeon, I know how you feel. But you also have to remember, Baekhyun is my friend too. Chanyeol and Sehun's friend. Although it's hard, but we must accept the fact that Baekhyun is gone. It's hard, but you also have to move on." said Kris in annoyance.