❛ Chapter 49 ❜

"All right. I'm leaving tomorrow." said Taeyeon before turning off her call. She sighed wearily before making her way to her room.

Before she can got into her room, Mr.Kim called her. Taeyeon turned and flashed a smile to her father. "Yes, dad?" she asked.

Mr.Kim sat on the couch before giving a signal to Taeyeon to sit next to him. Taeyeon obeyed him and approached her dad before sitting next to him. She looked at Mr.Kim. "Why?" she asked again.

"I've been looking at you a little differently lately. You look stressed and tired. If you're tired, take a break. I don't want my daughter to get sick." said Mr. Kim softly. Taeyeon just smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine, dad." she replied shortly.

Mr.Mim furrowed his eyebrows, didn't trust his daughter at all. He knows that Taeyeon must be tired and stress because of works. "Taeng, look at me." Taeyeon looked into Mr.Kim's eyes. "I don't want you to get sick. Lately, I saw you're like sad or something."

Taeyeon chuckled slightly. "I'm really fine, dad!" she says, trying to make a cheerily sound but Mr.Kim didn't smile or laugh. He only stared at his daughter with a serious face.

"Take a break. Go to a holiday. Let me handle our company. You must get some fresh air."

Taeyeon can't protest for the third time. She knew her father was serious. Taeyeon lowered her gaze, then nodded slowly. To be honest, she did need a few days off to calm her fibrous mind. She also doesn't know why her mind is like this. She was confused with her own feelings.

Mr. Kim smiled before rubbing Taeyeon's head. "Taeyeon can go tomorrow. Dad will get everything ready. Taeyeon just needs to pack your clothes and things." said Mr.Kim.

Taeyeon looked at her dad. "Where am I going tomorrow?" she asked again.

"Jeju."

Taeyeon nodded again before excuses herself to go upstairs. She got up and went upstairs straight to her room.

She will started to packing her clothes and things. Before that, she texted her friends. They have their own group chat. Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun are also in the group chat.

Best friends group chat ✨

Taeyeon :
Guys, I will go to Jeju Island tomorrow. My father told me to go, taking a break while resting my mind. I don't know when I will come back to Korea.

Jessica was typing...

Jessica ❤️ :
I see! Take care, Taeng. Have a good holiday! Your dad was right. You need some rest. I saw you looks so tired.

Sehun was typing...

Sehun :
Take a good care of yourself. Anything just call us!

Tiffany, Yoona, Kris and Chanyeol was typing...

Yoona 💛 :
Omo! Take care, Taeng ❤️. We will miss you. Yeah, Jessica was right anyways.

Kris :
Make sure you have a good holiday there. Wanna us to accompany you there? Joke!

Tiffany 💙 :
Haha. I will miss you, Taeng! Make sure if anything happen, just call us or one of us! Remember!

Chanyeol :
I understand. You really need some rest. Go and enjoy!

Taeyeon :
I will, guys ^^

Taeyeon smiled a little. She then turned off her phone and started to packing her clothes. After packing all of her stuffs, she lay down on her bed.

"I hope this is the best decision. And..please..forget Baekhyun." she whispered to herself. She doesn't know why she can't forget him even four years has passed.

Taeyeon sighed a little before closing her eyes and starting to fall asleep.

-

Taeyeon got off the plane she was on. She inhaled before exhaling slowly. She took her luggage and before decided to left the airport. She looked around, trying to find her personal driver.

Mr.Kim already hired a driver for Taeyeon. In Jeju too, Mr. Kim had booked a room in a luxury hotel near the beach for Taeyeon. Taeyeon just needs to check in at the hotel.

"Miss Kim."

Taeyeon turned and saw one man was smiling at her.

I guess this is my personal driver.

Hissed her heart. She smiled back at him. "I'm Heechul. Your personal driver in Jeju." he introduced himself before bowing at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrow. She knew it! She bowed back a little before smiling again. "I see.." she replied. Heechul took Taeyeon's luggage. "Let me take you to the hotel." he said and showing Taeyeon his car.

Both of them went to the car and Taeyeon got in. After storing Taeyeon's luggage, Heechul got into the car and started the engine and immediately drove away straight to the hotel.

Taeyeon just stared outside the window. Enjoying the views that made her feel calm. Ten minutes later, they finally arrived at the hotel. Heechul turned off the car engine then got out and opened the bonnet of the car and took Taeyeon's luggage.

Taeyeon got out of the car and looked at the luxury hotel. She smiled a little before Heechul called her and ask her to follow him. Both of them walked into that hotel together.

Heechul headed to the counter and arranged for Taeyeon's check-in. Taeyeon just stood there waiting while looking around. Suddenly, someone called her name made Taeyeon turns.

"Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon was stunned a little. Almost one month, she didn't saw him and now she met him again. She looked away and nodded slowly.

"Taecyeon."

The man smiled wide when Taeyeon mentioned his name. They haven't met for a long time because since Taeyeon went to Busan, Taecyeon went abroad for some business. Now, they meet again and Taecyeon is very happy.

He finally met the girl that successfully stole his heart. "What are you doing here?" Taecyeon's question is cheerful. Taeyeon just smiled slightly before she reply, "Just went on holiday for a few days. You?"

"Business reason. So, we're staying at the same hotel, huh?" he smiled.

"Yeah, I think.." Taeyeon faked her smile at Taecyeon.

Not that she didn’t like Taecyeon, but she didn’t like this guy’s style of trying to get close to her and knocking her heart out. She felt uncomfortable and she knew, it was useless to say this to Taecyeon. This guy will never understand.

"Miss Kim, let's go."

Thank god Heechul is here!

Taeyeon bowed a little at Taecyeon before quickly following Heechul. Leaving Taecyeon alone there. Taecyeon just stared at their figures.

He slowly smiled. "She's here."

He hissed alone. He shook his head slowly with a small smile before walking away.

To be continued