Ch-14: Infiltrating the Gra Valkan Empire

Start from the beginning

Old dust then got on the window causing new blood to freak out. "Old dust, what are you doing?!"

"Calm down blood. Just watch."

Old dust then jumped over the carpet doing a roll once he landed. He turned around and looked at the team. "See everythings fine."

Not knowing how to respond new blood just did what old dust had done and jumped.

After new blood the rest of the four man group was in.

"HQ this is old dust, we have entered the building over."

"Rodger that. And remember to keep us informed."

"Copy that HQ."

Old dust looked back at his team. "Alright boys, its time to gather some internal intell."

Old dust then took off his bag and reached into it. After a few seconds he took out a manned-microdrone and its remote.

He put it on the ground and turned it on. With its activation it used its light refraction technology to turn invisible.

Old dust using the remote guided the drone under the door. He saw that there was a hallway outside of the room and kept moving.

Once at the end three more hallways made themselves known.

Cupcake looking through the monitor on the remote noticed names at the top of the hallways. "Old dust look up a bit."

Old dust did so and noticed the labels on the arch of the hallways. "Royal bedrooms, R&D, and military." Old dust thought for a few moments. "Hmmm... royal bedrooms is definitely where we are not going. I think i will contact HQ about this."

He then pressed down on his ear piece. "HQ this is agent old dust of team 2. We have used a microdrone to scout the inside and have found three pathways. The royal bedrooms, R&D, and military. I was wondering what type of info the government wants."

"Old dust what they want are military plans. However if you can also extract information from R&D that would certainly make the higher ups happy."

"If that what they want then thats what they are getting."

He let go of his ear piece and turned to his squad. "Alright me and new blood will go for military. While you agent flower and cupcake head for R&D."

Team Flower and Cupcake

After the split both Flower and cupcake made their way too R&D.

At the end of the hall they saw two guards holding what appeared to be MP-40s.

Using the stealth cloaks of the nano-suit they snuck up on both of the guards.

Both flower and cupcake could see each other by using thermal vision.

Once they got close enough they looked at each other and nodded.
They quickly unsheathed their knives and sliced the guards throats simultaneously.

"Damn it. I got a shit ton of blood on me." Cupcake said.

"Yeah well you aren't the only one with such problems puss boy." Flower replied.