"Ask me to fuck you," I commanded. "Now!"

"Please! Please fuck me. Please — ah!"

I surged inside her. I didn't tease. Didn't torment. All of my other playthings, I always had to entertain myself first, but not with her. With Sable, the need to possess her completely, to dominate her, to make her mine and mine only, filled me so violently there was nothing else in my mind. Playing with her naked, heavy breasts could come later. I had to be inside her first. Now.

"Oh!"

Her moan exploded out of her like the sweetest chime, and I thrust myself into her in one deep stroke. From pressing only with the tip one second, to bottoming out the next, my body shuddered and jerked when it entered her tight heat, so wet and ready for me. She squeezed me so hard I almost came then and there, my cock twitching as it buried herself in her cunt so deep she could almost taste me in her throat.

I waited only a few seconds for her moans and cries to die down. Then I began to pull back out, slowly, taunting.

"Say my name," I whispered. "Any of them. I know you know them all, don't you? I watched you while you read that book... while you tried to find a way to get rid of me. But now I'm here. I'm inside you, Sable... Say my name."

She bit her lip and resisted, eyes screwing shut. Oh? So she was going to be naughty, was she?

I couldn't have that. Not when she was my good little girl.

I slammed back into her without warning, jerking her body up the rug and making her legs fall apart wider with a spasming jolt. Tight. Hot. So wet — I rammed into her again and again, building up speed. Her mouth fell open, and every sound she tried to hold back poured out in a wrecked stream.

"Say my name!" I snarled. "Tell me who's fucking you right now! Sable!"

"Ah! As-Asmodeus, please! Please! Ah!"

I refused to stop. She writhed and thrashed as I rammed into her faster and faster, and now the wide tip of my arrowed tail pressed against her clit. It rubbed with harsh strokes and circles, stimulating her cute little nub until she was screaming for mercy.

"Asmodeus! Please! Please, I can't—"

I didn't care if she couldn't. She would take me. All of me. She was already mine.

I pinned her down harder, one hand still restraining her hands and the other on her hip, and penetrated her with the hardest stroke yet. I twisted the tip of my tail around her clit and jammed against it at the same time, inflicting pleasure so overwhelming it would feel like sweet, sweet agony as she drowned in ecstasy.

She crumbled. With a piercing moan, she exploded, her cunt squeezing around me then fluttering as she climaxed uncontrollably, come slicking all around my thick, rigid cock that had destroyed her soft pussy. Her breasts jiggled as she shook, her entire body thrumming and vibrating as I forced her orgasm to continue, to keep swelling and crashing through her even though she could take no more. Her pussy squeezed around me again between waves, milking my cock so hard I had to clench my teeth to hold back, and then she screamed as I forced her to come yet again.

"Asmodeus! Please! Please, no more! I can't, I can't—!"

"You can," I snarled as I slammed into her with fast, deep, hard thrusts, the wet, filthy sounds from between her thighs filling the room. "You will!"

"Asmodeus, please—!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to fill her. I had to put my seed inside her and make her take it all, every drop. Her tight heat, so drenched with her come and ready to mingle with mine, and I would breed her over and over until I put a baby inside her, make her mine forever—

My balls tightened. It was the last warning before come shot out of my cock and spilled inside her, filling her up with rope after rope as she moaned with each thrust. I didn't stop moving until every drop left me, until she was whimpering and shaking and sweating while I worked myself in and out of her beaten pussy.

Fuck... She was so soft, so good. Perfect for me. This was only the beginning. I would claim her like this every day and every night until the end of time, and she would moan and writhe under me as I filled her up and reminded her who she belonged to, who owned the sweet pussy between her legs.

I leaned down over her until our bodies were pressed flush together, her bare breasts lined up against my chest. My cock twitched again, aroused by the peaks scraping against my heated skin.

"Call my other name," I whispered in her ear. I moved my hips slightly, forcing my still-hard cock to slide in and out of her used pussy with slow, torturous strokes. "Tell me who you belong to."

She moaned again, but obeyed. "... Lust," she whimpered. "I belong to you."

"Good girl... Yes, you do."