"I'm sorry... I won't do this again sorry yoongi" Jimin sniffed and rubbed his nose on Yoongi's tees.

"Aishhhhh... PARK JIMIN" Yoongi felt annoyed and seeing Yoongi's disgust face jimin begins to giggle.

Yoongi's face softened once he saw Jimin's giggling after 8 years. He too smiled along with him as the two best friends can't be mad at each for along they  both hugged each other as the two really missed one another.

__

"You shouldn't allowed him inside Jimin. And he don't even deserve a second chance " Yoongi said right away when he heard about Jungkook is staying with Jimin.

Jimin didn't say as he sipped another bottle of sujo as they were all gathered up in Namjoon's mansion.

"But I'm against this yoongi hyung. " Elijah placed the dishes on the table and mingled with their conversation.

"What you mean? " Yoongi asked him.

"At least he is trying hyung. Let's see how far he is upto. " She served the food to all the three and said back her opinion.

She then eyed namjoon whether she can join in their conversation or not.

Jimin really adores Elijah and he loves how she is asking Joon for to spoke her opinion. He then saw Joon holds her hand to make her ease. She felt relived and munched her food.

"Sir, we are running late! " The driver said to yoongi as tomorrow he has a schedule for his upcoming music show.

"Ahhh.. I hate to go" Yoongi whined as he really wants to spend some time with Jimin and Namjoon.

"It's ok yoongi, we will meet soon. " Jimin patted his shoulder.

"Don't ran away again. We have so much to talk and gossip. Remember we still have some much to hung out.And I will be free from next month so hang in there. " Yoongi said to him.

"And here it's my phone number and I will send you my music, you can hear it. "

"I always hears yours. " That That I like that" Jimin begins to sing and dance the chero which makes Yoongi to shy.

"See you again" Yoonmin hugged and bid goodbye to each other.

Elijah took all their dishes and Joon helps her to wash the dishes.

"Joon.. " Jimin called him to take his leave.

"Jimin, one minute " He then washed the dishes hurriedly and went to the living room.

Jimin waited for Namjoon and he furrow when he saw He Ra was entering the mansion while yelling at someone on the call.

"Aish... HE RA.. Stop" Joon begin to scold her as for the past one week she is being late to home.

But she didnt allowed Joon to talk with her and went to her bedroom.

"I should really teach her some lessons! "

"Let her be Joon" Jimin smiled and took a flight tickets to give it to Namjoon.

"Here.. My small present! "

"Wow.. What's it? " He then took the tickets from Jimin and saw it was a one week honeymoon trip in Maldives.

"Seriously? " Namjoon eyes widened when he saw Maldives as he always wants to go there with Elijah.

"Yes, my team has already arranged everything. And you can go there peacefully without any worries." Jimin replied excitedly.

"Elijah..! Look what Jimin presented us" He then went to show to his wife.