Five

Izzy Pov

Jessica got our bags from the trunk of the Taxi.

"Wow. Paris!" She said.

I grabbed my bags that she sat down. "Lets get checked in!" I said. I grunted as I lifted the three heavy bags. I definitely overpacked!"

"Hello," said a greeter. "Can I take your bags?"

"Yes please," I said and set them down.

She took both Jessica's and my bags and brought them up to the front counter.

"Reservations for Izzy and Jessica," I said.

"Phone number that its under?" The lady said. I looked at her name tag. Lynette.

"503-246-2446," I said.

She typed it into the computer. "Here are your key cards, please try not to lose them as then we will have to replace both," she said. "Do you need help with your bags?"

"We would love help," Jessica said.

"Erin will you help them bring their bags up?" Lynette said.

She grabbed the bags and placed it on a cart. "Let me show you to your room," she said.

We nodded and Followed Erin. She got into the elevator and pressed foor 13. Once we got there there were three rooms down the corridor on each side and one on the end. She went to the very last door. I swiped the card and opened the door and looked over. This room is freaking huge!

"Jessica how much did your parents pay for this?!"

"I dont know. They never told me," she said.

"Can I help anymore ma'am," Erin said.

"No. We have it from here,"

"Im going to have to pay your mom back for this," I said bringing the bags into the room. "This is like a whole appartment," I said sitting on the couch.

"No. She was happy to spend money on us. She loves you as her own daughter," she said.

I nodded and looked down "seriously we would've been fine with a 2 bed," I said.

"You're seriously going to complain over this?" She raised her brow.

"No.. no," I grumbled and stood and drag my bag to the dresser. I unpacked them putting underwear, socks and tanktops in one drawer

Leggings, skirts, shorts and caprees in another.

Then I put my pajamas in the last drawer.

"You can have left side of the dresser," I said. Then I grabbed the hangers that were already in the closet. I hung up My shirts, dresses and fancy tank tops. I was supposed to be 75-90° for our duration of out stay so I did not bring any jackets.

"Im hungry," Jessica said and smiled.

"Lets unpack our suff and head out," I said and finished putting away the rest of my stuff.

"Im so excited we get to stay here a whole month!!!" Jessica clapped excitedly.

I smiled at it and grabbed my bag making sure I put the key card in my purse. Then the two of us walked out.

"Where first?" I asked.

"Food," she chuckled.

"Agreed!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing too fancy just let go to like a sandwich place," I said.

"Works with me. Tomorrow Izzy!"

I blushed. "Tomorrow ," I repeated.