Three

Caius's Pov

I snapped my head over standing immediately going into attack mode. "Who are you?" I hissed.

I saw young female and a young male coming out as well. "Jane, no need to use your gift. I just want to talk,"

"Yes Aro, would you like Alec and I to help clean up his mess?"

Aro sighs. "Yes?" He grimaced.

"Look I have nothing. Please just go. I would like to be left alone,"

"Youve killed many people today," he said.

"Your point?" I glared.

"Youre exposing our existence,"  he said.

"Honestly dont care. Now let me be," I said again "before I kill you too,"

"Id like to see tou try," he said.

"There was a fire near by. Was that you too?" He mused.

My body tensed. "Yes," I said. "Now leave. Please," I said looking down. "Please," I said once again 

The man named Aro took a step closer but he didnt speak he just observed me as if I was a fish in a bowl.

He didn't speak for several minutes.

"Look youre not going to dictate what I do," I said and turned around and moved back the bench where Athenadora and I first met.

Aro then followed me. "May I sit?"

"Are you going to sit no matter my answer," I scowled at him.

"You catch on well,"

"Do not speak to me as if Im a child," I said to him.

"Your actions make you look like a child," he said.

I closed my eyes just wanting to rip his head off. Then I stayed quiet. I didnt want to speak nor was I going to.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment?" He chuckled.

I looked at him moving quickly pinning him against the tree. "You will leave me alone or I will rip your head off right now,"

Then suddenly I felt a burning pain and I dropped to the ground letting out a scream. My whole body felt as if I was on fire. "Stop!" I cried out.

He watched me as I tried to get away from the pain but it did t stop. "Stop!" I cried out once again.

"Jane," Aro said and suddenly all the pain went away. Im going to kill that little girl. I got up ready to attack but the fire started again.  I gripped onto the grass coughing when the pain stopped.

"Are you going to stop now?" Aro said.

"Look I just want to sit here and grieve. My wife was murdered just leave me here in peace!" I yelled at the man and cried into my hands. "I just want to be left alone. Please thats all I am asking,"

Aro walked towards me stopping right infront of me.

"Let me see your hand," he said.

I just sat on the ground my head low.

"Please," his voice was much calmer.

I gave up. I moved my hands from my face and held out my hand. He grasped onto my hand with both hands. I didnt understand what he was doing.

"Youve experience great loss of your mate," he said.

I nodded. "I wish to die to be with her,"

"That wont fix anything," he said.

"Itll fix the pain in my chest," I said.

"I lost my wife, villagers killed them in the hunt for me," He said.

I looked up at him. "Please kill me," I whispered.

He dropped my hand. "I wont kill you, but I can offer this," he said. "Come with me back to Volterra, together we can stop the people who hurt and kill innocents. Stop them before it turns out this way," he said.

I looked at him for a moment.

"Do you accept my offer?"

I looked at him. "Why me? Whats in it for me?"

"Youll get an unlimited sourse of blood, help bring justice to those who expose and murder recklessly. Help me lead the world of vampires," he said offering his hand once more. "Use your anger to bring justice,"

I looked at him considering his offer. "Okay," I whispered and took his hand. "On one condition," I said.

"And what is that?" He asked.

"That little girl never uses what ever she did to me today," I said.

"You heard it," Aro said to the young female.

The girl glared at me but nodded "Understood," She said.

Aro helped me up and gently pulled me close to him. He supported me as we walked.

"We will be strong together," He said.

All I did was nod.