"Why are you defending what's impossible? You can't possible be falling in... love" he stopped at his words, realizing it was more like casting a curse.

"Are you really falling for him? A man that's not even real?"

"He is real"

"Is that a yes?"

"You should go now, we got carried away a few minutes ago-"

"Is that why you kissed me back?"

"Why do you argue with everything I say?"

"'Me?! You're the one arguing with me!"

"I'm sorry, I just.. I just need to cool down."

"If I told you that I'm falling in love with you...would you accept my feelings?"

"You're not in love with me"

"If Chan told you that he's fallen for you, would you accept his feelings?"

I stopped. I hated myself for it, but my heart was so divided I was going crazy.

"Silence grants." He walked past me and opened the door. I really wanted to say something, anything, but I was a mess between Chan and the moment I just had shared with Hyunjin, that kissing session that felt more than amazing; not because he was good, but because it was him.

"Just remember, DaEun." He looked back at me. "I'm here, right now. I exist at the same time as you, I'm real, my story isn't finished yet, just like you."

"I know..."

"Maybe I should just stop trying to make you accept me, I didn't mean to force you to anything you didn't want. I didn't mean that kiss"

Wait, what?

He closed the door without looking back at me, without saying anything else, but leaving this huge awful mood behind him.

Why is it that complicated things always happen so suddenly to low-profile people like me? It's like I'm the main character of a story.

But why did those words hurt like hell?

"I didn't mean that kiss"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd POV

"Sir! What happened? Are you okay?!"

"I am okay  Changbin..."

"Where is the girl?"

"She.. disappeared"

"What do you mean?"

"I literally blinked and she was gone."

"How?"

"I have no idea, but maybe.."

"...maybe?" Changbin wondered.

"Maybe it was for the best.. no. It was for the best, no doubt."

Chan, as well as DaEun, felt helpless. He knew whatever had caused an opening between timelines wasn't crazy enough to actually think about trying to be together.

Even though Chan had offered her to marry him and to stay, he knew it was too much to ask, and he knew DaEun would say no.

Did she say no because of what she already had set by her own in her time, or.. because of him?

"Why does his presence bother me so much?" Chan mumbled. "I hate it"

"Sir?"

"Nothing, Changbin, Pay no attention to me."
Even though everything was as weird as it could be, he still wondered what happened to DaEun. The fact that he was so calm when his servant ran to him just minutes ago, didn't mean that he was actually calm.