Chapter Five: First Date

ALICE

When I got back to the apartment Joe was still getting ready for his date with Lily. I dumped my bag in my room and the dirty clothes in the wash before jumping onto the sofa next to Caspar who was playing Fifa. I swear that boy is obsessed. He didn't even acknowledge me until the match was over and he'd won, but it was a common occurrence which he and Joe both did so I was use to it.

"So I'm guessing your day has been very productive Casp."

Caspar put down his control and pulled his Mac onto his lap, he was also editing a video. So far only two minutes had been edited, I bet he'd been distracted by the game.

"I can multi-task Alice, just not as well."

I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair.

"Yeah looks like it, so what exactly is the plan tonight?"

"Do you still have that wig from when you filmed with Ricky?"

I quirked an eyebrow at the odd question, I did indeed have a mahogany wig from filming a skit with Ricky but why did Caspar need to know if I still owned it? What exactly did this plan entail?

"Err Casp, why would I need a wig?"

"Silly girl to disguise your hair of course, Joe knows what you look like as does Lily. I'll wear my brown wig and voila we'll both be disguised."

I twirled my hair around my fingers, it was pretty noticeable and Caspar and I couldn't afford to be stopped by fans if we intended to stalk Joe and Lily successfully.

"Don't you two look cute together, no funny business while I'm out."

I glanced up at my brother who'd entered the room like a ninja, the genes did run in the family well they skipped Zoe but that was a whole different ball game. Joe had clearly made an effort to look nice for Lily as he smelt of cologne and hair products. Caspar patted my leg drawing my attention back to him.

"We won't do anything Joe. Well nothing you wouldn't do. Alice and I are going to order pizza and pig out."

Joe quirked an eyebrow at Caspar, which too apparently ran in the family as Zoe did the same thing. I was slightly disgusted by the whole 'nothing you wouldn't do' comment. I didn't need the image of my brother doing the nasty with girls.

"Have fun then. Alice are you sure Lily likes me?"

I removed myself from Caspar and stood up, and like a mother I straightened Joe's jacket. I stood back and admired my handiwork.

"Lily likes you Joe, she wouldn't have said yes otherwise."

"Okay, I'm going to pick her up."

I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo of Joe looking nervous, he flipped me off and I blew him a kiss back. Zoe was going to love this photo.

"Delete it sis. See you later guys, or not."

Joe wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and I fake gagged. I was happy with them going on a date but I didn't need the mental image of them sleeping together especially on the first date. Joe was my brother and Lily was my best friend in LA, had I done the right thing?

"Earth to Alice he's gone. Let's both get ready and meet by the door in ten minutes."

Caspar snapped his fingers in front of my face before laughing and running up the stairs to his room, he was really excited about the prospect of stalking Joe which was slightly unnerving. I rolled my eyes and retreated to my room where I found the wig still curled from the last time I wore it. I couldn't believe I was doing this.