A beautiful surprise

Start from the beginning

"Can you hear a laughter of a kid all around us?" Hope asked again cautiously.

Lizzie shook her head disapprovingly as she extended her hand to Hope "Let me rid you of this poison?"

Hope gave her her hand while she was still listening to the child's laughter.. Which in a strange way filled her heart with joy like she had never felt before.. Hope smiled as the sound of these laughter has not stopped since her father started fighting with Ken.. Wherever this child is, she is very enjoying the fight.. She looked at her father's face full of joy, as if he was also hearing these innocent laughter..

Suddenly she saw her father with a sudden movement snatching the spear from Ken's hand and throwing it under her feet.. Then she saw an orange ray that looked like lightning in the middle of the day coming out from behind her father and it had trapped Ken inside a tight magical cage.. She saw Lizzie looking with wide eyes at what was happening and her father's loud voice took her out of her astonishment "Now, Hope, take your revenge on the bastard who terrorized you and your friends"

Hope picked up the spear and then sped off at her full speed to where Ken was standing.. Before Ken realized that a magic stronger than his magic was holding him to the ground, Hope had put the spear in his chest.. She said with a pique as she saw his eyes widening in horror "Rot on hell, you bitch"

Hope slumped back as she saw Ken stretched out, his body burning with orange flames, and then exploded and faded in the air.. At the same time, Alaric appeared, whose eyes widened in shock to see Klaus and behind him Ben, who whispered in relief "He's gone without return"

At the same time, MG, Jed and Kaleb appeared, who whispered sarcastically "You beat him, wow... what's the point of us coming back now?"

"Is this Klaus Mikaelson?" Alaric asked no one in particular in shock.

"Do you think I would leave my daughter to face such an imminent danger alone?" Klaus replied with an arrogant smile.

Hope returned her vision to her father and she does not know what miracle brought him to life again.. And how he was able to confront the magic of Ken as if it was not.. Responding to his blows and beating him is expected.. her father's experience in fighting is incomparable, but what is that strength enabled him to repel the magic of Ken.. And how he was able to lock him in an imaginary cage until she blew him up .. She heard the child's voice again saying in frustration "It's over so quickly"

Her father smiled wide, opening his arms for her.. in a trembling invitation to embrace her.. Hope hurriedly to his embrace, which is ready to receive her always.. She curled up in his arms blissfully, and Klaus closed his arms around her with a deep sigh.. Finally, his precious miracle daughter was in his arms after a long absence.. Hope felt a living entity, attached to her father's neck.. A living entity apparently super powerful.. In a sudden, Hope extended her hand to force this entity away.. momentary terror struck on her for her father as soon as she sensed the presence of this entity.. When Klaus felt the hands wrapped around his neck leaving him, he whispered a scolding "Hope"

He gently freed himself from her arms and then used his super speed to try to catch the entity that had become apparent.. Hope gasped as she saw the body of a child forming in the air.. And her father followed her with his eyes carefully so he could pick her up in his arms as soon as she lands.. But the child straightened her body until she was sitting in the air.. As if playing yoga.. Klaus exhaled bored, saying softly "Come on, get down"