A beautiful surprise

Hope was standing in the middle of the land that she marked for the final battle with this God who calls himself Ken.. He deceived her.. No, he deceived them all.. Her friends are now in danger and she cannot help them.. And she is in danger and they cannot help her.. Plus that poison is in her veins is weakening her every passed moment.. She is ready to die, but she must kill this Ken first.. But how will she do it now?

The woman who she thought to still have some humanity in her that deserved mercy betrayed her as she had betrayed her father before.. Hope exhaled forcefully trying to find an escape from this predicament.. She was fighting him fiercely.. She won't give up so easily.. In the end she is the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson who was fighting till his last breath.. But she was slowly losing her strength.. The poison in her body was about to reach her heart.. She fell to the ground exhausted, unable to continue.. Mentally sent a bid to her friends to forgive her for the failure of their plan and endangering them all.. Ken raised his weapon and said victoriously "Time for my epic victory and your downfall, Tribrid"

She closed her eyes, preparing herself for the spear to reach her heart.. But it never arrived.. Instead, she heard a voice that she was dying longing to hear.. A voice saying in an angry protective tone "I fought the whole world for her survival.. Do you think I would let a bastard like you touch a hair of her"

Hope opened her eyes to find her father standing in front of her.. Her eyes almost popped out of her sockets from the severity of her shock.. How is this possible? Whispered with a rattle "Daddy" 

Klaus smiled as he heard the whisper that made his heart swell with happiness.. He said in a tender loving tone "Hello, my little girl.. let me deal with this asshole first.. and then let's see"

Hope looked at the spear, Klaus was holding its tooth in his hands, saying in horror "Dad, this spear is lethal"

Klaus replied tenderly, kicking Ken hard in his stomach, throwing him several meters away "Not for me, my love.. Did you forget I'm already dead?"

Then he whispered softly, his eyes resting on Aurora with terrifying glint "Immobilized her until I'm done with this bastard"

Hope almost refused, but she was fixed in her place by feeling an unparalleled strength that even this god does not possess, emitted from her father.. She looked at Aurora, whose eyes turned from shock from seeing Klaus to a pure horror as she was frozen in her place.. knowing Klaus would not have mercy on her this time.. Hope again looked at her father, who came forward to fight Kane, whispering "Hold on very tight and build a shield around you"

Hope frowned, feeling the strong energy surrounding her father "Come on, you bastard, fight whose is as savage as you"

Hope heard a child's voice lovingly saying "You're not savage.. How many times do I have to tell you this?"

"I was one.. You were the one who didn't want to believe" Klaus laughed, said as he blocked a kick from Ken.

Hope heard a sweet laugh echoing in the air as her father wrapped his body in the air and kicked Ken hard in the face.. The battle between the two super strong and fierce creatures became so tense and reached its climax when Lizzie arrived on the battlefield to find Hope standing and watching in wonder what was happening.. Lizzie whispered in disbelief "Hope isn't that your father?"

"You see him, right?" Hope replied, looking at her father punching Ken in the face.

Lizzie responded, not understanding anything yet "Yes, I see him.. He kicks Ken's ass.. And Ken's magic doesn't affect him"