Music Next Door

MEGAN'S POV

I didn't do anything today. Just listened to some music and chilled. It wasn't late, so I decided to go to bed early because tomorrow was my first day. I textet my sister back in Colorado.

Me- Hii hoe👅
MainHoe💗- Heyy pooface how are things going??💩
Me- It's reeally boring, I don't know anyone here..😩
MainHoe💗- I have a test tomorrow, so I have to study🔫 Night night😌
Me- Alright😚

I really missed my sister. We were always very close, and told eachother everything. Mary is 2 years older, so she told me about the time she lost her virginty. She said it was the most awkward thing ever.

I removed my makeup and put on my PJ's. My hair in a messy bun. I didn't really like my bed, it was wayy to soft. But I needed to get to class on time, since it was my first day. I checked my Instagram and Twitter one last time. I put my phone down and turned off the lights.
Then I heard something, music. It came from the room next to mine. Sammy. I threw my blanket off my cold body and walked to the mirror. I looked like a mess, but didn't really care.

I opened to door and walked carefully to his. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I didn't know what to expect. I knocked a little harder and waited. No one. The music must be so loud that he didn't hear me. I breathed and slowly opened the door. There he was. Dancing like an idiot. He looked really drunk.
I walked into his room and turned the music down. By now I am sure he is drunk. He laid on the floor singing. It was kinda cute actually. He whispered "Hi, who are you?"
I whispered back
"I'm new, my name is Megan"
"Hi new, I'm really drunk" he whispered while trying to get up from the floor.
I helped him up and walked him to his back. He fell asleep right away. I found a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote:
"Hey, you where really drunk last night so I helped you to get to bed. Get over your hangover fast so we can hang ;)
-Megan, the new girl next door"