Chapter 32

Ignore mistakes if any...
comments will be appreciated...

.....................

A Week Later

The whole Malhotra family was sitting on the breakfast table except nandini who was in her room getting ready...

Nandini woke up today with a severe headache which was increasing day by day from the past 5 days... she sat on the bed wearing her outfit for the day and closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening them and her vision got blurred with the headache getting more intense... she held her head in her hand with a painful face....

after a few minutes she was fine so she stood up and looked up at herself in the mirror... she was looking fine in appearance but she knew something was not right... her doctor instinct was warning her.... thinking of checking herself after manik will go she put a smile on her face and walked down...

Coming to the dining area nandini smiled at her family and sat on her usual seat... manik passed her a smile which she reciprocated... she looked at everyone... mann and Aayush were busy bickering over something... avni was throwing tantrums to her mother... aleeha was playing with manik sitting in her stoller as he had his breakfast in between...

Nandini looked at her plate when she smelled something... and saw manik had already made her plate... she looked at the food when suddenly nausea hit her and she stood up in a blink taking everyone in a surprise...

Manik was about to call her when nandini again felt her vision getting blurred and she stumbled on her step... she was about to fell down but manik was fast enough to catch her in his arms.... holding her safe in his arms he called her in worried tone...

Manik: nandini!

Nandini shook her head to let her vision go stable... she held manik's bisecp and then stood straight as she felt fine... by know all three others were standing looking at anndini with worried expressions... nandini passed them a weak smile and said to manik looking at him...

Nandini: I'm fine!

But manik didn't left her so she continued...

Nandini: just felt nauseous with the smell of the food!

She looked again at manik who was not convinced so he just spoke...

Manik: you are not fine!

He looked at her for a while with keen eyes and he could say she was not fine at all...

Manik: we are going to doctor!

Nandini immediately nodded in no... she knew it was not something good... and for now she wanted to know herself first before telling to anyone...

Nandini: you have to go to office, I am fine, I will go afterwards with mark (driver)

Manik just looked at Aayush who was standing beside mann all tensed up...

Manik: Im taking her to hospital, you all stay home! And tell me PA, I am not coming to office today!

Saying so he looked at nandini saying...

Manik: lets go!

Saying so he held her hand wrapping one around her waist and dragged her out...

Nandini: manik at least have your breakfast...

Manik didn't gave a heed and walking out of the home he made her sit on the passenger seat and rounded the car to sit on the driving seat when mann came there and said...

Mann: dad, I want to come too!

Manik nodded and sat on the driving seat while mann sat on the back seat and they drove off... Aayush stood at the door looking at the car going away when Ridhima came there holding aleeha in her arms and held Aayush's hand with other mumbling...

Ridhima: she is going to be fine!
Aayush: she has to!

He said tightening his grip on her hand...

.......................

Nandini laid on the bed in her friend's cabin who took her blood samples and asked her to rest... manik was sitting beside her on the stool holding nandini's hand while mann was sitting on the couch looking at his parents...

Nandini: manik!

Manik looked at her with worries eyes and she just held his hand in her tight grip saying...

Nandini: its okay! I am fine!
Manik: You scared the hell out of me!

He exclaimed to her and nandini just creased his hand with the thumb... when suddenly mann's mobile rang... and MaNan looked at him as he picked it up...

Mann: yes bhai!
Aayush: how is mama?
Mann: doctor took some samples to test! It will take some time!
Aayush: she said anything?
Mann: no!

And soon the call ended when nandini remembered something and said to mann...

Nandini: mann Don't tell nia about anything! Ask Aayush too, she will be tensed and it is not good for her at this stage of her pregnancy!

Mann looked at his father who blinked his eyes at mann and mann just called Aayush and informed him about it....
after the wait of more 45 mins the doctor came inside with the reports and nandini just sat up on the bed hanging her legs.... mann and manik too looked at the doctor who was looking at nandini with worried eyes...

Doctor: you had any idea about it?

Nandini gulped hard as tears came up in her eyes she was having doubts about her condition and now the doctor's question was making her sure about all the doubts.... manik looked at nandini who didn't said a word so he asked the doctor...

Manik: what happened to her?

The doctor looked at manik and then said...

Doctor: Nandini if you had any idea about this then you know it can worse up immediately!

Saying so she looked at manik who was waiting for an answer so she told them takinga breathe...

Doctor: she is detected with brain tumor! 1st stage!

........................

Okay!
So yes this is the update!
Don't hate me for doing this!
But yes this is how it is!
See you all soon with the other update!
Waiting for the reviews!
A few chapters left!
Total chapters are 40...

#OkThanksBye