Chapter 18

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

......................

Aayush picked up Avni in his arms as he came out of the car and opened the back seat to pick her up... he the moved to Ridhima who was waiting for him... Aayush locked the car and holding Ridhima's hand from his other hand as the first one was holding Avni... and then both walked inside the hospital to see mukti....

As they entered the hospital Avni saw the wide hallway and she started to wiggle in her father's arms making Aayush frown but then he put her down who started to run in the hallway....

Ridhima nodded in disbelief and walked to the room where mukti was staying... they reached the room when Aayush called out his daughter...

Aayush: princess come!

Avni listened to her father's voice and ran to him who pushed his finger to her and avni held it before the trio walked inside the room...

Mukti and abhimanyu looked at the door opened and saw Aayush with a surprised face...

Abhi: Aayush! Tum kab ay?

Aayush hugged abhi as he took out his finger from his daughter's grip and doing so he spoke...

Aayush: raat ko aya tha!

Abhi nodded and Aayush moved to mukti who was laying on the bed and sat on the stool creasing mukti's hair...

Aayush: how are you?

Mukti smiled and spoke...

Mukti: much better, bhai nhi ay?
Aayush: nhi mein or dadu ay hayn, mom dad kaal ay gy nia ky sath!

Mukti smiled nodded her head when Aayush shirt was pulled from the aide making him look at his daughter who was making faces to him...

Aayush chuckled with abhi and Ridhima who were looking at avni sitting on the couch... He picked up Avni in his arms and who hugged him standing on his lap...

Avni: baba!
Aayush: g kya hua meri princess ko?

Aayush asked creasing her head who pulled back and looked at her father still standing on his lap...

Avni: choc!

Aayush chuckled and looked at Ridhima who instantly spoke...

Ridhima: no choc today, kaal bht ziada choc khai thi!

Ridhima spoke glaring at avni who pulled her father's face making him look at her... and she made a pout making Aayush laugh and kiss her cheek saying...

Aayush: okay!
Ridhima: Aayush!

Ridhima took his name in serious voice making him look at her and she nodded her head in no... he then looked at avni who wobbled her lip and Aayush looked at his wife saying...

Aayush: okay just one!

Ridhima rolled her eyes and then glared at Avni saying...

Ridhima: no going out with chachu and papa from now on!

Avni just hugged her father not listening to her mother which made mukti and abhi chuckle at the little doll....

......................

Mann stopped his car in front the Dhawan Mansion and looked at Alisha who too looked out before looking at him....

Alisha: won't you come inside?

Mann looked at the main door while saying...

Mann: nhi!

He looked at Alisha yet again...

Mann: dadu ghaar hayn or wsy bhi bhai log wapis aty hon gy bua ky sath!

Alisha nodded and undid the seat belt before opening the door and then looked at him for one last time saying...

Alisha: will see you tonight?

Mann blinked his eyes with a smile on which Alisha too smiled before coming out and then walked inside...

Mann started the car taking a deep breath when there was a knock on the window.... he looked at the side to see Alisha standing there so he pulled down the window asking her...

Mann: kya hua?

Alisha smiled and spoke

Alisha: can you wait for a while?

Mann frowned at her and then Alisha spoke...

Alisha: ill just coming after changing then we will go back together?

Mann smiled and nodded his head on which Alisha smiled and ran inside while mann turned off the car before coming out of the car and stood resting his back on the car before taking out his mobile....

Aryaman: mann why are you standing here?

Mann looked up at Aryaman who came from office and was about to inside when he spotted mann so he walked to them...

Mann smiled at Aryaman and spoke...

Mann: baas wo...

Before he could say a word further both if the listened Alisha's voice...

Alisha: lets go mann!

She then looked up from her bag to see her father standing beside her fiancé... and she immediately stopped at her tracks...

Aryaman chuckled at Alisha and spoke looking at her...

Aryaman: kidher madam?

Alisha bite her lips not knowing what to say... because she is the same shy Alisha for her family... looking at ber embarrassed form and then spoke to aryaman....

Mann: mamu ghaar ja rhy thy, bua anay lagi hayn to is liay!

Aryaman chuckled at her daughter and placing his hand on her head spoke...

Aryaman: just be happy meri jaan!

Saying so he walked inside and mann eyed her to sit who hopped on the seat beside mann and they drove off yet again....

....................

Okay so to all those are asking for these two couples moments here is the chapter!
Next might be a family one with some snecking romance!
Do let me know

#OkThanksBye