Chapter 24

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

........................

Aayush sat in the living room with all the files as he was looking things in it when mann came down with avni in his arms... Aayush smiled looking at his daughter who smiled brightly calling him...

Avni: baba!

Mann chuckled and placed avni on the couch in which Aayush sat... in the next moment avni hugged her father from back sticking her face with his shoulder...

Aayush: mera bacha!

Aayush said kissing her hand holding it and turned his face to look at her while moving his body to and fro...

Aayush: I Love You my Avu!
Avni: Me love Baba!

Avni spoke in her cute voice making Aayush smile and he pulled her in front making her lay in his lap before tickling her stomach...

Aayush: baba ki jaan!
Avni: my jaan!

Avni giggled saying making Aayush laugh as he tickled her again asking..

Aayush: coping baba? You little!

Avni laughed out holding her father's hands who stopped after a while and kissed Avni's head saying...

Aayush: you are baba's life Avu, I Love You so much!

Avni giggled and sitting up poked her finger in Aayush's cheek while Aayush let her do... Aayush looked up listening to some voices to see Ridhima coming to the living room with her slow pace and beside her was Nandini and behind the duo manik was coming... Ridhima came and sat beside Aayush who held her hand creasing it with his thumb... Ridhima looked at him after huffing a breathe...

Aayush: okay?
Ridhima: it is getting difficult to even walk!

Aayush just moved forward and kissed her forehead making avni groan as she was busy playing with her father's beard... so he again went back to his position ans closing the files held Ridhima's hand who was smiling looking at their daughter....

Nandini smiled looking at her son who was so happy with his family... a few happy tears rolled out of her eyes looking at which her husband got worried and cupped her face....

Manik: nandini! Kya hua?

Nandini just nodded in no and hugged him looking up at him...

Nandini: im just way too much happy!

Manik sighed and kissed her head before mann called them from the kitchen...

Mann: mama!
Nandini: coming mann!

Saying so she walked inside with manik going behind her... she came to see mann was making pancakes so she went to her back and holding his chin placed a kiss on his cheek...

Nandini: my cutie pie!
Mann: mama yr! Im not a kid!

Nandini giggled while manik back hugged her saying...

Manik: sahi to keh rha hai! Keep all your kisses for me!

Nandini's eyes widened and she slapped manik's arm while mann smirked and spoke...

Mann: dad you are such a jealous person!

Manik squeezed his eyes as Mann who chuckled and get back to flipping his pancakes... nandini tapped manik's hand to make her look at him and as he looked at her spoke ever so sweetly...

Nandini: get the oranges from the refrigerator!

Saying so she pulled a plain face making manik pout but then walked away...

Mann: when is dadu coming here?

Mann pulled out the question and manik answered while giving nandini the Oranges....

Manik: may be tomorrow morning!

Mann nodded and plating the pancakes poured chocolate syrup and wipping cream with some blueberries completed the meal... taking the plate he went out and reaching near Ridhima passed her the plate bowing down and saying...

Mann: here you go my bhabhi! Your favourite pancakes by your very own devar!

Ridhima giggled and took the plate... looking at it she looked back at mann and said a thank you who smiled and went back to the kitchen... Ridhima ate a morsel when avni's eyes went to Ridhima's plate and her eyes twinkled saying to her mother...

Avni: mama me peasee (please)
Ridhima: sure meri jaan!

Saying so she took a small morsel abd gave it to avni who moved her head here and there telling she loved it... Aayush kissed her head and looked at Ridhima who asked him...

Ridhima: you want it?
Aayush: nhi! I had my breakfast! You two eat it!

Saying so he placed avni beside him in between him ans Ridhima but after he moved on the other side... avni sat there eating the pancakes with her mother while Aayush opened the files again and marked a few things over it...

.........................

Next one is having a surprise for mann!
What it can be?
And who is missing naira?
Anyone?
Want to see her?
Do let me know in the comments!

#OkThanksBye