Chapter 8

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Evening time:

........................

Neha: ridhima she is fine, stop crying!

Neha sat beside Ridhima in manan's room in the farm house.... who was sitting beside her sleeping daughter.... neha had come to calm her for lunch which got late due to all the chaos... but as she came inisde she again saw Ridhima crying silently creasing avni's bandaged forehead...

Ridhima: chachi she lost so much blood and she was so much in pain!

Neha smiled and hugging her face kissed the top of Ridhima's head saying...

Neha: Ridhima bachay asy hi bary hoty hayn! We can't cry over little things... dekhna subha tak avni phir sy bhagny lag jy gi!

Ridhima sniffed hugging neha's waist when the listened...

Aayush: ridhi!

Both looked at the door to see Aayush... neha smiled at Ridhima and then pulling back she walked to the door and placing her hand over Aayush shoulder she spoke...

Neha: come soon, lunch is all ready!
Aayush: okay mami!

After that neha walked out and Aayush looked at Ridhima who sniffed looking at him before walking to him and hugging him... Aayush kissed the top if her head before wrapping his arms around her saying...

Aayush: ridhi baas na! Mujhy aisa lag rha hai ky jsy mere do babies hayn!

Ridhima slapped his chest still being in the hug making Aayush chuckle and the pulling back he cupoed her face saying...

Aayush: she is fine meri jaan, so stop crying, and come kuch kha lo!

Ridhima nodded her head slightly and spoke...

Ridhima: mein face wash kr ky ati hun!

Aayush nodded and then Ridhima walked inside while Aayush walked to his daughter and kissed her cheek saying...

Aayush: mera bacha!

He smiled at her creasing her hair... soon Ridhima came out and both walked out after placing the pillows around sleeping avni...

.......................

Manik: nandini?

He called out for his wife whom he couldn't find in the farm house... he reached the dining area where everyone were sitting... when navya spoke telling him...

Navya: manik wo room mein gai hai!

Manik nodded his head before walking towards the room... entering inside he looked at nandini who was holding avni in her arms who had kept her head on her shoulder... he smiled at the duo asking...

Manik: yeh kab uthi?

Nandini looked at manik and spoke while getting up...

Nandini: abhi abhi, i think mere mbl ki awaz sy uth gai!

Manik nodded and walking to then took avni in his arms kissing her head... while nandini smiled...

Manik: pa ki jaan ko chot lag gai?

He asked avni who touched her forehead feeling pain telling him about her injury... after that he looked at nandini and smiling at hwd bend down a bit and then pecked her lips making her surprised...