Chapter 30

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.....................

The whole home of manan were filled with their family and friends after the arrival of the second princess of Aayush and Ridhima Malhotra.... the home was shouting in joy and happiness with the kids, their parents, their grandparents and also their great grandfather...

Right now, Mukti was sitting on the couch holding the little Aleeha in her arms... and the other kids, Avni, Ruhi, Zach, Mahi... they either sat or stood in front mukti looking at the little human being... Aayush smiled as he was lenaing down on the back on the couch standing behind it keeping his arms on the back rest while reyansh was following the same...

Mukti: hey Aleeha!

Mukti spoke as aleeha streched her small body...

Avni: No! Shister!

Avni said to her grandmother making her father smile... mukti chuckled and told avni...

Mukti: yes your sister, but her name is Aleeha, like your name is avni!

Avni looked at her father with a pout telling him that she didn't get it... Aayush chuckled looking at her... while the three kids were busy adoring aleeha looking at her with big smile and wide eyes...

Aayush walked at the front and picked avni up in his arms...

Avni: baba shister!

Aayush pecked her cheek and then told her...

Aayush: yes she is my avu's sister, but we will call her aleeha! It is her name!

Avni looked at her father for a few moments before Aayush again said...

Aayush: say Aleeha!
Avni: Lia!

Aayush smilingly kissed her cheek yet again and said...

Aayush: yes, my avu's baby sister, aleeha!

Avni now smiled brightly and wiggled in his arms to put his down... and she walked to aleeha and said after kissing her small fist..

Avni: avu shister lia!

Aayush just stood there adoring his two princesses when he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw cabir standing there... cabir was smiling at Aayush before telling him in a low voice...

Cabir: your dad is so proud of you!

Saying so he eyed him manik who was sitting on the couch talking to dhruv and ronit while his face had a big smile on his face... Aayush looked back at cabir who ruffled his hair from back telling him again...

Cabir: you are same like him!

Aayush smiled while cabir went and joined the other guys who were sitting there only...

.......................

Aayush creased Ridhima's face who woke up from her slumber and smiled... looking at Aayush she smiled brightly and Aayush leaned to her and placed a soft kiss on her lips...

Aayush: I Love You!

Ridhima giggled and hugged his neck... both stayed like that for a few seconds before Aayush sat back straight still looking at her and she asked...

Ridhima: where are you princesses?

Aayush just kept creasing her hand as she was still laying and told her....

Aayush: avni is playing with her cousins and grandfathers, and Aleeha was sleeping, Naira just took her!

Ridhima hmmed and pulling her hand close which was entwined with his she kissed tr back of his palm and asked...

Ridhima: what happened to you?

Aayush just laid down pushing away his slippers... placing his head near her chest as she laid side ways Aayush looked up at him and said...

Aayush: nothing just wanted to be with you!
Ridhima: my Aayush want to be babied too?

Aayush rolled his eyes while Ridhima chuckled and kissed his forehead telling him...

Ridhima: I am fine, so be tensed okay!

Aayush just hmmed and snuggled to her chest and she too engulfed him in he embrace happily... they laid there for minutes until a knock on the door came... both of them opened their eyes and Aayush asked while sitting straight on the bed with his legs hanging down...

Aayush: yes?

The door got opened and Ahana (alya's daughter) peeped inside and told Aayush...

Ahana: bhai, chachu is calling you in the front garden, someone came to meet you!

Aayush nodded and Ahana went away... Aayush stood up from the bed when Ridhima too sat up when Aayush spoke...

Aayush: where are you going?
Ridhima: I can't stay on the bed all the time Aayush!

And she rolled her eyes... standing straight with Aayush help she straightened her lonk ankle length frock and said...

Ridhima: you go, i have to go to washroom!
Aayush: okay! Ill ask someone to come to you!

Ridhima smiled with a nod and Aayush moved forward to kiss her which lasted for a good few seconds before he dropped her till the washroom door and then walked down.... he first came to the living room and saw Alisha was sitting idle so he spoke...

Aayush: Alisha can you go to Ridhima! She want to come down after a while!

Alisha nodded and standing up walked upstairs... while Aayush came out to see all the men except mann and reyansh were sitting in the garden with Akash... Aayush smiled at seeing Akash but then he listened him saying... so he took small steps to listen....

Akash: I am really sorry Mr. Malhotra for everything he did to you and your family, my mother is a really good lady, she told me everything when i was in my teen ages and asked about him, but he didn't cared about anything but for my sake stopped all that! Bow again he was, anyways He won't be able to do anything now! He is gone, me and mom had a long conversation with him and he left everything for good! Im sorry!

Aayush frowned listening to him but then dhruv leisurely looked up to find Aayush so he spoke almost immediately...

Dhruv: Look Aayush is here!

They all looked at Aayush including Akash who stood up and pulled out his hand in front Aayush saying...

Akash: congratulations for the arrival of your daughter!

Akash smiled and listening to him Aayush too smiled and shaking his hand hugged akash... Manik just smiled looking at them... pulling back akash said...

Akash: and these are for that little angle and your other daughter!

Aayush looked at the few gifts which were placed on the table... he smiled genuinely and thanked him... soon after Akash went away and then Aayush asked...

Aayush: about whom he was talking about dad?

Manik looked at Aayush who was have questioning eyes... so he just stood up and said putting his hand on Aayush's shoulder...

Manik: Nothing Aayush, don't worry about anything! Just be fine!

Saying so manik passed him a smile... thou Aayush was reluctant but he didn't daid anything and just nodded his head...

.......................

Alot of AAYUSH and RIDHIMA happened in the past few chapters!
Now will try to focus on the next to-be-wedded couple!
See you all soon!
A few chapters left!

#OkThanksBye