Chapter 5

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOUR FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE FEEL FREE TO SKIP :)

I trashed in his hold wanting to get free. Trying desperately to get free but I couldn't. He was holding me too tight . He wouldn't let me go no matter what i did. Why did men have to be so fricking strong? It's frustrating.

"Greggy let go of me, nagmamakaawa ako sayo" 

"No baby, I won't" He whispered huskily in my ear and picked me up from the bed. He bend me down on his lap. 

"Stop moving Irene" He said.

Hindi ako nakinig sa mga sinasabi niya, I tried my best to get away from him.

"I said stop moving Irene right now!!!"

I stopped moving because He looks scary.

"Good girl" He smiled.

"Now your are going to count right? 

I fell limp on his lap. I couldn't oppose him. He knew it too. He was going to punish me no matter what i did. I was sure about it. so i just nodded.

"That's good baby" He kissed my neck.

"Now im going to start okay?" He said. I nodded.

"Words Irene. I want to hear words" He said

"Yes"

"That's my girl" He smirked.

"Baby you know what you did wrong right?" He said calmly smirking.

This prick doesn't he ever get tried of smirking all the time? what if his mouth falls off from to much smirking? (may what if din si Mommy Irene) Is that even possible? I don't know.

"Now are you ready Irene?" I nodded again not i the mood to speak to him again. Luckily he didn't say anything this time. Ready? Was i? would i be" I don't know. 

I hadn't time to prepare myself when i felta hard sting on my a** cheek. I screamed my lungs out.

"Count now Irene" He said while rubbing the same place where he spanked me.

"One" I whimpered.

My whole body was bare to him. Thats why i could feel all the pain double.

He hit me again on the same place but harder this time.

"Two" I screamed helplessly.

"Good baby come on, be strong." He said.

He spanked me on my other a** cheek harder than the two before. By now i was crying, whimpering and hiccupping.

"Threeee:I sniffled out.

He hit me again.

"Foouur" 

He hit me again and again and again and again and agian. I tried struggling to get away from him but he wouldn't have that. By the count of eleven I didn't know how i was going to count the rest which were still to come.

By the count of thirteen and i could feel the pleasure coming up. Even if my a** burned like hell and hurt. He hit me, spanked me harder when the count increased.

"Nineteen" I moaned out.

"Hmmmm you like that bay" He groaned in my are. He kissed my ear.

He hit me again harder than all the ones before.

"Ahh twe ughh twentyy" I moaned again.

I was so wet. I could feel it. He saw it too as he began to chuckling to himself. I couldn't hold it in limp on his lap.

"Okay baby, twenty is enough. I think you learned your lesson" He said satisfied.

He pick me up and brought me to his chest. He stroked my hair.

He then put me gently on the bed and hovered me. He looked at me lovingly. He retreated back and went out of my room.

Finally he'll leave me alone or so i thought.