I slumped on my couch. Nadia came running to me and jumped in my lap when she heard me. 

"Hello Nadia, how are you?"  I said while petting her. 

I picked her up and went to the kitchen. I picked her food from the refrigerator and put it in the microwave. When I heard that it as done, I put the food in her plate and put it on the ground. I put her on the ground and told her to eat.

After she was done eating, I put his plate in the dishwasher and brought her to her bed to put her to sleep which I had bought for her the day after she was given to me by Greggy.

I then went to my bathroom and undressed. I went in my shower and let cold water fall on me. After I enjoyed my shower longer than I intended to, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I stepped in my bedroom to dress up but I saw there and heard something that makes me scared.

"Well, well what a sight Irene baby" I screamed and turned around which caused me to drop ,y towel.  I was naked from the bottom to the top. There was  on my bed sat the devil himself. Greggy. He was sitting at the end off my bed. After the shock wore off, I scrambled and tried to put my towel around me but Greggy had other thoughts. He dashed towards me and was in a minute before me. He grabbed my wrist and push me on my bed and hovered on me.

"Irene, my love, your so sexy. I don't want you to put clothes on this body for now" He said with his husky voice and trailing fingers on my body which caused me to shudder and he smirked.

He brushed his lips around on my nipples. I moaned hard with pleasure and arched my back going towards him wanting him more.

He smirked and kiss me and retracted as fast as he could. I whined and moaned for him.

He kissed me one more time. When I whined again, he smashed his lips on me and force  my lips open. He kiss and explored every inch of my mouth.

When I remembered what  Dawn had told me, I pushed him off me. I surprised him and that's why he fell off me. I ran to my towel which still on the ground where it fell and wrapped it around me.

"What are you doing in my house Greggy?" I screamed at Greggy who stood up from the ground and was glaring at me.

"Irene that wasn't nice, Come here" He said darkly.

"No!! Get out of my house Greggy!!How did you even get inside?" I screamed.

My loud voice caused Goldie wake up. She ran to Greggy. Greggy stayed looking at me angrily.

"No, Irene come here right now" He said sternly.

"No!!!" I said stubbornly.

"Fine" He started walking towards me. I creamed and ran to my bathroom. I got inside and locked it. He started banging at the door.

"Irene!!open the f**king door now!!!" He yelled.

"Baby I'll break it. Open it now" He screamed. I was scared, terrified. I was whimpering and sobbing quietly.

"Irene do you want me to kill her?" He stopped with banging the door.

What kill her? Who?

That's when Suddenly heard a dog yelling in pain.

"Noo" O screamed and opened the door and ran back in my room.

Greggy had Nadia in his hands and was holding her by her neck. Squeezing it. "No, No Greggy please let her go. Please Greggy" I cried.

"Then come here right now" He looked at me. He didn't have to tell me a second time, I ran to him. He threw Nadia outside the room and locked it. He pulled me towards him gripping my waist tightly. I sobbed silently looking at the window.

"Look at me Baby" He put his hand on my chin and pulled it so that I can look at his eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry, I had to do that otherwise you wouldn't come out. Bakit hindi mo ba maintindihan? Ayaw kong saktan ka, I love you" He gently pecked my lips.

"Nn-nno-no you don't Greggy I have a boyfriend already. Please leave me alone" I whispered softly hoping he would believe my lie and hoping he would leave me alone.

"Boyfriend?" He sneered.

"Really Irene, you couldn't find a better thing to say. You don't think I know you? I Have know you since then. Don't you dare lie to me. I have loved you for 12 years and have held myself back" He hardened his hold on me.

"Please Greggy, nagmamakaawa ako sayo. Nasasaktan ako Gregorio"

He carry me like a bridal style and brought me to my bed. He gently layed me in it.

"I have to make sure that you know you are mine, and mine ONLY. And I have to punish you for pushing me away from you. Irene I love you so much. HIndi na kita papakawalan pa, ngayong alam ko na nasa kamay nakita." He pulled my towel away and grabbed my wrist. He came above me and started kissing my neck, shoulder blade and.......

TO BE CONTINUE........