Chapter VI "Say it ain't so" (updated)

(~Flashback~)
(No POV)
(2 Days after the battle of Ramadi)

After 29 hours of hard fighting the Marines pushed in insurgents back to the outer edge of the city to the West.
All the Marines Need is one final push.

"This is Raptor 2-4 approaching target"

"All right everybody kick your shit into third gear"

After the Sgt said that a A-10 starts approaching

"Get ready to watch the fireworks"

All I heard from the radio is

"Guns, Guns ,Guns"

Proceeded by a hail of gunfire followed by an explosion"

"Holy Shit! And Congress wanted to ban that thing shit.

"This is Raptor 2-4 Good splash on target, good hunting guys"

We started moving into the destruction made by the A-10. After we make our way out of the blown up buildings we come up on 5 buildings.

"Y/N,Take Bailey and Kirk and clear those two buildings"

Sgt. Kelly Pointed to the buildings to the west side.

"Me, Colt and David will take the ones to the East and we'll meet up with you guys and the main force in thirty minutes.

I nod and say

"You heard the man let's move"

We make our way to the first building and stack up on the door. Bailey pulls out his shotgun and Shoots off the door knob then says.

"Move, Move, move"

We made our way through the building clearing each and every room until we came out the back of the house

I hear Kirk sigh and say

"Fuckin nothing"

"You want contact?" Bailey responded

"It's not that I want contact but this fucking desert can be boring as hell sometimes"

Bailey just nodded and kept walking

"4-6 come in, we've cleared all the buildings over here by us, small amount of contact over here, what about you guys?"

I radio in "Everything's quiet over here over"

"All right meet up with us and we'll clear the last building"

"Copy 4-6 Out"

I breathe out and in and say

"All right let's get it going"

We made our way over to see the rest of the squad waiting.

"Took you guys long enough"

"Eh shut the fuck up"

I hear Colt and David chuckle

"All right enough, what's the game plan?"

"All right" Chris pulls out a map "The main force will be pushing the main entrance of the main building here" he pointed "We will push from behind, with all the chaos we should be able just to sneak right through. We have heavy armor support and aircraft support that will be helping both us and the main force out. Any questions?"

Bailey speaks up and says "What the OBJ"

"With the main force taking the brunt of the contact our mission is to extract a VIP target quickly and quietly"