Chapter 25- Fine

It's been a couple days already Chloé is still in the hospital Mason won't leave we've told him to and that she'll be fine but he doesn't listen.

Me and Antonio went home just to see the babies and get changed but till then we haven't left.

"Mason Hall it is" a lady says as he nods "Okay it seems like she's doing alright today but she lost a lot of blood as you know and shes still weak" she says "is she awake yet"Mason asks "well she is but she wakes up then falls asleep pretty quickly" she says.

"You guys may see her" she says as she takes us to her room.

Mason walks in sitting next to her quickly while I..I just stand there "are you okay" Antonio asks I nod I walk in pulling a chair sitting next to her laying my arms and head on her bed.

"C'mon baby you can't leave me I won't let you go" I hear Mason whisper "you can't fucking leave just wake up"I whisper then my phone buzzing "Mason we've gotta go but you call me if anything happens okay" he nods and I hug "she's gonna be alright" I say in the hug then Antonio goes to hug him.

-

Masons pov:
"I sound so stupid right now talking to myself again but c'mon baby wake the fuck up please" I say.

"I know your not dead your just sleeping" I say wiping a tear from my eye.

"We were supposed to do so much together I-..i was supposed to marry you baby" I say kissing her hand.

"Mason" she speaks.

"Yeah baby I'm right here" I say "your going to marry me" she asks "of course but that's not we need to talk about right now are you okay you want water-" I say "no no I'm fine" she says "are you sleepy" I ask as shakes her head no "where is Cass and Antonio" she ask "they went home to check on the twins" I say rubbing her hand.

"Come lay with me" she says making space for me on the hospital bed.

I lay down next to her as she hugs me I hug her tighter "I'm fine baby I'm not leaving" she whispers.

"This was all my fault" I says as she hums no.

"You tell me why you think this is your fault" she says.

"I'm supposed to protect you baby and I didn't" I say "Mason you weren't there and you didn't know this is not your fault it's nobody's" she says kissing my cheek.

"Now can you please get a doctor so we can leave" she says I nod leaving the room.

-

Cassandra's pov:

"Let me drive" I say to Antonio as he throws me the keys.

I get in the car starting it driving to our wearhouse "ah I see we've found him already" Antonio says as I nod parking the car and walking inside the wearhouse walking into the cell where he is at.

"You know your son is dead right" I say to Killian's dad.

"And how do you know that hm" he says "because she was the one who killed him" Antonio says "hm I see we were waiting for our shipments and we didn't get them" he says "yeah whatever I don't care just for some fucking drug you drug addict dont try and bring other people here to kill me unless you wanna kill me yourself alright" I yell to him as he just rolls his eyes at me.

I shoot him in the arm "alright" I say again "fuck yeah alright" he says while I leave.

"Anyways did Mason text you anything new" I ask Antonio "actually yeah she's awake she was actually looking for us" he says I nod "great uhm home so I can shower and clean my ring please" I say "of course baby" he says kissing me quickly heading to the car opening the door for me.

-

"Cassandra Gonzalez hurry please" Antonio whisper yells at me putting Nico is he car seat.

"I'm trying it's almost clean" I says drying my right off putting it on my finger while I walk over putting Brielle in her car seat "did you really have to say my full name Antonio Gonzalez" I say to him.

"Don't say that" he says as I laugh grabbing my bag "I have the car seats" Antonio says as I open the front door for him.

-

"Fucking finally" Mason says "the baby's" Chloé says to Mason "aye guess what cass I almost died" she says to me "that's not funny Chlo" I say setting Nicos car seat on the ground in front of as Antonio does the same.

"I know this is all supposed to be about me but do y'all plan on having another kid" Chloé asks as my eyes widen "that's up to Cass put I would" Antonio says then everyone looks at me "uhm maybe just twins are a lot you know" I say picking Nico up as he looks around keeping his eye on Mason.

"Hey dude" Mason says as Nico smiles "anyways what about you and Mason kids" I ask.

This is getting off topic

"Yeah of course for me when I woke up I heard Mason say that he wanted-" Chloé tries saying as he glares at her.

"I want kids but it up to Chloé" Mason says leaning back in the chair "great did the doctor say when you guys will be home" I ask "they actually said today in a couple of hours they need to run some test on me I guess" Chloé says.

"Thats very good you feel better right" I ask again "yes Cass I promise I do I just look skinnier" she says touching her stomach.

-

We stayed for hours untill they said Chloé was able to leave.

Once they told her we left and went home while Mason took her to his house.

"I'm so tired" I say setting my purse down "go to sleep I'll give the baby's a bath and put them to sleep" Antonio says "no I'll help" I say grabbing Brielle and taking her upstairs to start a bath as Antonio helps me.

After their bath I take them of their room rocking them to sleep they fall asleep pretty quickly and when they do I put them in their cribs turning on the the baby monitor heading to my room.

I sigh going to the closet getting a pair of sweats and one of Antonio's tee-shirts the lay on the bed.

"Come" he says opening is arms letting me sleep on his chest "I know you don't like it but you gotta let me help you Cassandra" he says rubbing my back "I know but it doesn't feel right" I mumble "how does it not feel right" he asks.

"It just makes me feel like I'm putting everything on you I dont know" I say closing my eyes "your not alright so just let me help" he says as I sigh "okay I will" I say as he kisses my temple putting my arms around his neck and then putting his on my waist falling asleep.

_____________________________________

HAYYYYY I haven't updated and I'm VERYYYYY SORRRYYYYY LIKE ACTUALLY PLS FORGIVE ME LMAOOO anyways THX FOR 17K LIKEEEEE we SOOOO close to 20k I'm so nervous for no reason but yeah I'm also planning on changing my username so send me ideassssssss anyways LOVE YALL ❤️❤️

HAYYYYY I haven't updated and I'm VERYYYYY SORRRYYYYY LIKE ACTUALLY PLS FORGIVE ME LMAOOO anyways THX FOR 17K LIKEEEEE we SOOOO close to 20k I'm so nervous for no reason but yeah  I'm also planning on changing my username so send me ideassssssss a...

Word count:
1265

<3𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆❤︎