Chapter 10-Love you

I start waking up from my sleep feeling something heavy on my stomach. I open my eyes slightly seeing Antonio on top of me with his hands wrapped around my waist.

I start playing with his hair as hums in satisfaction hugging me tighter. He puts his hands under my shirt massaging my torso "we have to go to the office" he says in his beautiful morning voice "why" I groan "because we need to get stuff done for the Mafia" hey mumbles "wait what my parents gave me the mafia"I question "yeah they didn't tell you" he says "no" I say "pendejos estúpidos" he says.

He sighs getting up to take a shower "come on Cass" he says "you want me to take a shower with you" I say "yes" he says as I follow him getting towels.

I sit the towels on the counter while I jump on the counter sitting down swinging my legs back and forth.

Antonio comes to me putting his body in-between my legs I wrap my legs around his torso as he wraps his arms around mine hugging me.

His love language is definitely touch.

"I'm still sleepy" he says groans "it's okay when we get back home we can sleep all we want" I say kissing the top of his head he hums lifting up his head looking at me smiling "what" I say smiling back "I'm so happy you're mine" he says kissing me on the lips "me too" I whisper "we have to shower come on" I say jumping off the counter turning on the shower taking of my PJs then getting in the shower.

Antonio takes off his sweats and boxers following me in the shower "your so beautiful" he says kissing me after we clean ourselves I get out getting a towel wrapping it around my body running to my room to get my clothes out my closet.

I found this black shirt with these black dress pants for shoes I'm gonna wear black pointed heels and this black bag.

Cassandra's outfit

I head to the bathroom getting my blow-dryer , hair straightener and my makeup taking it to Antonio's bedroom well our room now I walk in seeing him the closet in just some dress pants putting on a belt

I walk in his bathroom hearing my heels make sound on the marble floor. I place all my stuff on my side of the counter well now it's my side.

What should I do first definitely makeup. I start applying my foundation and concealer on my face while Antonio walks in with his suit on "what's that for" he says doing starting to do his hair "makeup" I say putting on my bronzer "why you already look pretty without makeup" he says I smile "thank you" I say finishing up my makeup putting on my false eyelashes.

"Shit I still have to do my hair" I say plugging in my blow-dryer turning it on going threw my hair. I finish blow-drying my hair straightening in after I hum a song while doing my hair as Antonio comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me resting his head on my shoulder "be careful Antonio this is hot" I say he hums not caring almost finished with my hair.

I finish my hair unplugging the hair straightener looking at myself in the mirror with Antonio "beautiful as always" he says kissing my temple "let's go" he tells me I nod following him to the car "bye karma" I say closing the front door as Antonio locks it. He wraps his arm around my shoulder walking me to the Porsche that we are going to take.

He takes me to the passenger side opening the door for me while I get in getting comfortable he closes the door behind me getting in the driver seat starting the car "the office is not far from here so it won't take us long" he say driving out the gates of the house.

❣︎

We make it to the office Antonio getting out the car closing door doing he usual opening the door for me I mean what a gentleman his parents taught him well he walks me to the office doors opening them for us "hey Jessica" he says to the lady at the the desk as she pulls down her shirt to make her boobs show "hey Antonio" she says while Antonio completely ignores her when she pulls down her shirt he's look "I have my eyes on you belleza" he says taking me to the elevator as the girl gives me a dirty look.

She looks dirty she can't even do her makeup right.

Anyways we make it to Antonio's office as he walks to his computer while I sit on the couch as he gives me my laptop "I knew I was forgetting something" I say he hums I log into my laptop going in my emails to see what I have to do I only have a couple emails to a lot I start answering to email putting my name on everything.

Finally finished my work I hate this I can't I'm kinda a mafia leader now I sigh "done?" He asks "yeah" I say he nods getting up shutting off the office lights "come on let's go home" he says kissing the top of my head I hum as we walk to the elevator the elevator goes down and the door open.

Ugh now I have to see this monster looking bitch again.

Again she pulls down her shirt so Antonio can see her boobs "bye sexy" she say I gonna lose my shit "what did you just say" I say to her "I said bye sexy is that a problem" she says "yes it is a problem as you can see here we are dating you see him clearly with me so what the fuck makes you think you can talk to him like that" I say.

"it's not like y'all are married" she says back "I don't give a fuck he's still mine" I say walking up to her desk she gets up getting her cup to pour water as soon as she gets ready to pour it on me.

I snatch it from her hand pouring it on her instead "you thought bitch fuck you" I say holding up the middle finger walking out.

"odio le persone come le sue fottute puttane" I mutter to the car "calm down I fired her you don't have to worry about her anymore" he says "thank fucking Lord" I say as he opens the door for me I get in the car sighing in annoyance Antonio gets in the car starting it "love that side of you" he says putting his hand on my thigh messaging it.

I start feeling my eyes get heavier finally closing them falling asleep.

We love baddie Cassandra she's everything anyways who's loving the new couple cuz I do for sure also follow my TikTok I posted two new videos now three so follow me LOVE YALL❤️

Word count:
1159

<3𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆❤︎

<3𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆❤︎