Chapter 24- Turn

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY HEAVY VIOLENCE

I never thought this day would happen after me becoming a mom.

Me and Chloé are going clubbing.

Antonio and Mason said they could watch the twins while we go have fun.

"Hey I'm not getting drunk so basically you can have fun" I say to Chlo while I look in my closet for something "ugh whyy we need to have fun together" she whines.

"If I get drunk then we aren't coming back home who gonna drive us idiot" I tell her as she sighs.

"Anyways how about this" I say holding up an outfit on the hangers "Ahh YESS get ready" she says since she's already dressed she wearing a black long dress that showed her stomach with some low black heels.

I'm wearing this fluffy black top with dress pants and literally the same low heels like Chloé.

I couldn't find a picture of chloés outfit so this is just Cassandras and imagine it black.

"Alright ready" Chlo asks I nod.

We already did our hair and makeup before picking out our outfits we walk downstairs Chloé goes and talks to Mason while I go to the kitchen going through the drawer of keys finding the car I want "do you your gun" Antonio asks I nod "I'll be fine and I will make sure Chlo doesn't get to drunk and I have my ring" I say waving my hand in his face then kissing him.

"Okay be safe what car are you taking" he asks "maybe the Ferrari" I say grabbing the key "alright but and make sure the twins are alright" I say "c'mon Chloé" I say walking out the door walking to the Ferrari unlocking it while Chloé gets in the passenger seat.

"Are you sure this is a good idea" I ask her "of course this is probably the only time you get to now that you have kids" she says as I agree starting the car and driving to the club.

-

We made it to the club like an hour ago Chloé is already drunk well kinda she said she'll stay a sober as she can if I won't drink I only had one shot and she's has 5 already so she's not that sober I don't think.

Chloé comes running up to me almost falling "c'mon Cass come dance" she slurs "uhm no let's go home" I say standing grabbing her by her arms walking out of the door but right when we walk out someone grabs Chlo and me people with mask.

"Chloé fight back" I say struggle to get out this persons hold he puts something over my mouth while I kick him with my heel grabbing my gun and shooting him I look over and see Chloé already knocked out and the guy pulling her.

"Hey fucking let her go" I say hold up the gun to the guy "not you bitch you kill my brother I take you best friend" he says putting a knife to her neck.

"Who's your brother" I ask "Alex Jackson" he says "really no give her back I only did that because your so called brother likes to Rape people" I say.

"What are you Russian Mafia or something" I say "yeah you fucking whore and my brother doesn't rape people" he says "yes he did" I say "stop talking and give me her back" I end getting ready to pull the trigger "you pull that fucking trigger your best friend is dead" he says pushing harder as I see blood sliding down her neck.

"Fuck alright what do you want" I ask "give us our shipments and drugs we will leave you alone it was the fucking deal" he says "okay now let her go" I say "no until I get what I want you won't get her back so put the gun down and let me leave" he says I put my gun done I waiting for him to leave.

It's my only fucking choice.

Once I see him leave I call Mason.

"Hello" Mason says.

"I know you guys our gonna hate me but I need someone like now Chloé just got taken by the Russians" I say grabbing my gun and running to my car trying to catch up with the car.

"Fuck uh okay send me your location are you following them" he ask as I tell them yes staying kind of far as he hangs up the phone then Antonio calling.

"Cassandra it's alright we will get her" he says "no this is all my fault" I say slamming the wheel speeding up cutting off cars "I'm coming good thing Amelia and everyone came over right before this they are watching the twins" I hear him say while he gets in the car following Mason I'm guessing.

"I fucking hate Russians" I say sitting up in my seat getting ready to cut someone off as I make the same turn the van does staying behind.

"Are you guys behind me" I ask as he hums yes as I hear shuffling and him ending the call I grab the ear pieceout the center console putting one in my ear "can you guys hear me" I ask as they both hum.

Always stay fucking prepared

I grab my gun out my purse getting the car shutting the door and letting my hair down as I hear the boys following me.

I walk up to the wearhouse "name" the guard asks "I have a meeting with Killian" I say to him "I asked for your name" he says I look him the eye grabbing my gun shooting him in the leg then the head.

I walk in "separate ways" I question as they look at each other nodding as Mason goes left Antonio goes right while I go upstairs.

"Names and what your here for" a lady says rolling her eyes I just walk past her looking around "uh hello are you stupid bitch" she says walking up to me I shoot her in the leg and roll my eyes as she falls to the ground.

After I finish looking around I walk downstairs going to the main area.

"Found her" I hear Mason say I run to where he went downstairs.

"Let her go man she's not doing nothing" I hear Mason say while I walk into the room with Antonio following right behind me.

"Oh wow you have a woman like she'll what actually kill me" Killian says as I shoot his leg "Let her go or I'll have her shoot the other leg of yours" Mason says "no" Killian says "ugh your lame" I say walking up to him while he's on his knees and pointing the gun to his head "where are the keys" I say as he shows me the pocket while Antonio goes to get it opening the cell while Mason runs in checking her pulse.

"Your fucking pathetic a pathetic little boy" I say shooting him in the head.

"Lets go" Mason says as me and Antonio stay in front keeping him safe with her.

We all run out the door as Mason takes her to his car "what are we doing" I say in the ear piece as I follow Masons car "hospital I'm taking her to the hospital she has a pulse but it's faint what happened did she inhale anything" Mason asks.

"I don't know what it was but she definitely did and it made her fall asleep after" I say "she's bleeding to she has bruises everywhere they beat her while she was unconscious" Mason says quickly as we make it to the hospital.

When I run in they are already rushing her to a room as they tell Mason to stay back he sits down with his leg bouncing "Mason she's fine I know it looks bad but she's gonna be fine" I say.

He ignores me and closes his eyes.

This is literally all my fault.

_____________________________________

IM SORRY BUT THIS HAD TO BE DONEE I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY-

Word count:
1350

<3𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆❤︎